Licence check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licence check

I received following e-mail concerning licence renewal.
    - - - -
    You are receiving this email because one or more of your vBulletin licenses or services will expire in four weeks. Please read this email to learn about important changes to your vBulletin license terms. vBulletin software license pricing terms are changing to a one-time owned license fee - we will no longer require annual renewal fees.

If this is a service, a renewal is necessary to be able to continue using the service.

If this is an owned license, you can continue to run your current version without updating, but in order to receive discounted upgrade pricing, ticket support, software updates and maintenance and security releases, you need to purchase a license under the new terms.

If this is a leased license, you can not continue to run your current version without updating. You must purchase a license under the new terms in order to continue running the software or remove the software from your website. Additionally, in order to receive discounted upgrade pricing, ticket support, software updates and maintenance and security releases, you need to purchase a license under the new terms.

Please note that in order to qualify for the upgrade price, you must purchase a license before your current license expires. Login to: Purchase vBulletin, the most powerful forum software available. now to upgrade your licenses.

*Take advantage of our special Pre-Sale offer * It will only last for a limited time and is a great deal for existing customers! To read more about this special offer and license changes, please visit our FAQ and website. You can also contact customer support with questions.

Your customer number is <removed> . Here are the licenses we have on file for you: <removed> -- vBulletin Forum; expires: Nov 20th '09; set to:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    As far as I remember, my licences were owned one.

How can I check this?

Which procedure is needed if I need to purchase a new one. Which licence type is the proposed one?

Regards.

Please fill out a support ticket. Also never post your customer and license numbers publicly.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X