Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgas
    replied
    i think that it's better than the old one... if i won't like the gold style, i'll edit it! custom skins exist to cover different needs!

Leave a comment:

• ctsolutions
    replied
    Originally posted by WildRover View Post
    Very wishy washy.
    Yeah, is just... horrible.

Leave a comment:

• assaf
    replied
    Not yet its need a lot of work .. style of vbulletin company should be amazing in colors , buttons , header ,footer , forumdisplay, showthread and every thing

Leave a comment:

• Allan
    replied
    Please, close this thread, because a new poll is out here.

Leave a comment:

• Bulent Tekcan
    replied
    Not good,it is cery hard to read all contents

Leave a comment:

• Blackbook
    replied
    Still not great.

Leave a comment:

• sdebank
    replied
    I return every so often expecting it to have evolved but it's just minor tweaks. I don't like the banner (no symmetry) and all this white is like lens flare after a while. I'd have trashed it and started afresh, but instead they plough on regardless botching it.

Leave a comment:

• trocobob
    replied
    I dont know really , but it doesnt attract me too much ..

Leave a comment:

• Allan
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• David Copeland
    replied
    Has the Style changed or improved since the POLL first started??

Leave a comment:

• Webmist
    replied
    I've been back several times since the release and I still don't care for it. I reminds me of SMF theme. I've already started to redefine the graphics. I can foresee an extentive custom style coming on. More consistent with retaining the consistant sizes would help.

Leave a comment:

• malmazan
    replied
    I have to say I am starting to like it.

I have to say i am starting to like the style.

I have been visiting the IPB site (don't like the current company attitude and I do not thing the future CMS will suit my needs) and I also run a phpbb3 forum. IPB style looks really dated now, as does the vb 3.8 styling. phpbb3's i am not keen on either.

I like the whiter approach.

The style still needs work though, and usability is poor.

Leave a comment:

• wickedPlay
    replied
    " by nature normal people are opposing change , that is why we only have a few men who changed the world "

johnny walker!

Leave a comment:

• Grover
    replied
    Originally posted by Abomination View Post
    Yes, And it appears they changed the blogs to match so those are now hard to read.

I'm beginning to deeply regret upgrading to v4.
    Abomination. You are right. See: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...e-in-the-Blogs

Leave a comment:

• Protoss
    replied
    I voted NO several days ago. Nothing has changed my mind so far.

This default style, IMHO, still looks amateurish. The smilies are terrible, the site graphics overall are terrible and the reply buttons etc are terrible.
    The site style is completely unbalanced, the post text is difficult to read and the New Posts still shows too much information that is difficult to follow.

Very unprofessional!!

Leave a comment: