• Show
Clear All

• WildRover
    replied
    Very wishy washy.

Leave a comment:

• sensimilla
    replied
    I like evertything but the postbit and editor which looks like not finished.

Leave a comment:

• razing
    replied
    I love it. I think the dark features of most default forums only distract from the forum content, and their muddy backgrounds remind me of old school Netscape.

I do wish the text was true black, but otherwise, I think it is one of the best looking forums available.

Leave a comment:

• Allan
    replied
    No more votes ?

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    I like this style more than from vb3 and it doesn't hurt my eyes. And even more better it is more easy to change the style as it was before on vb3. Every forum owner should be able to make the best out of it.

Leave a comment:

• too_cool_3
    replied
    One thing I just noticed is the editing text being so close to the post?...bit hard to read.

Leave a comment:

• AnimCentral
    replied
    Originally posted by roboowsy View Post
    The new style is awesome!
    But, it dosen't work good in IE .
    Th radius corners is nice and cool.
    this feature only support with Firefox and if they change in their css3 and support webkit, Safari and Chrome will support this

Leave a comment:

• roboowsy
    replied
    The new style is awesome!
    But, it dosen't work good in IE .
    Th radius corners is nice and cool.

Leave a comment:

• AnimCentral
    replied
    it's really nothing for me just tableless.
    i used CSS3 in my style on VB3.8.4 (here) and i think my style is better than this.
    another thing, it's lake to support webkit (shadow, round corner, fix background)

Leave a comment:

• dutchbb
    replied
    I think it's a pretty good point to start customizing from. It's clean and should be easy to change to colors of our own forums. Maybe vb.com forums can add an extra style for those who prefer a darker skin.

Leave a comment:

• testii
    replied
    Originally posted by Mandar Salvi View Post
    I m going to use it
    whats your homepage? do you think you have sucess by using default stuff :P?

Leave a comment:

• TECH4C
    replied
    It's amazing

Good job

Leave a comment:

• Mandar Salvi
    replied
    Originally posted by testii View Post
    who of you is usin the default skin??
    let me know
    I m going to use it

Leave a comment:

• testii
    replied
    who of you is usin the default skin??
    let me know

Leave a comment:

• too_cool_3
    replied
    1) The new style is a little hard on the eyes because there is so much white. It is fine as the background but bring back the off-white colour inside the post text area with a light blue-ish-grey for the user info section (area with your avatar, underneath poster's name).

2) Make the default text a little darker, similar to the shade it is when your typing it in the quick reply box.

3) Not a fan of the new smileys.. they are pretty bland and cheesey. It's the eyes and the mouths that look so.. weird. The old one's were even better. It can't be that hard to get a decent set of smileys, doesn't have to be tons of them just ones that look a lot better.

4) There is a Settings in the new navbar as well as in the header beside Log Out. Seem sort of redundant to me - keep one or the other.

Aside from that, so far, the new 4.0 style looks good. It can use a few improvemnts like the ones listed above. My vote went to 'I expect it evolves'. PS>Didn't realize this was a mutiple choice poll until after I voted > . <

Keep up the good work vB!

Leave a comment: