Click image for larger version

Name:	fail.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	3675295

Leave a comment:

• Sid_pachi
    replied
    im thinking that this was hastily put together without much thought in how its viewable etc, im sure that it will be customizable as 3.0 series was etc

Leave a comment:

• wda2015
    replied
    not really my cup of tea but, is this line through the text right?..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Redseal
    replied
    I love the look of the blogs page. I'm not fan of forumdisplay page it needs a bit more work.

Leave a comment:

• ra87
    replied
    Hell to the no!

I was waiting to see a preview before I even considered buying the upgrade, now to 100% not! I know you might say never judge a book by it's cover, but wow - there are only a hand full of changes being made, and I know they made alot of things work faster, but I really dont need that - i'm happy with my current speed. 90% of the new features can be got from free mods, ect. And I expect to see a lot more "mod packs" for 3.8 that make it work a little more like 4.x soon!

Not worth $130 IMHO

Leave a comment:

• shohin
    replied
    Originally posted by kyrgyz View Post
    Actually that's the reason I mentioned license holders separately from trollers.
    And, “actually” that is the reason I brought it up what with IB having suddenly closed posts or deleting them entirely. If they don’t wish to have honest feedback then why on earth have a feedback forum in the first place! As I mentioned in an earlier post that is akin to a company having a “Suggestion Box” and then merely have the manager either dump it all out into a waste paper basket at the end of the day, or read trough the negative suggestions and fire the personal who placed them there! Forget it…..you just don’t get it and my apologies to the others here as this is not the correct forum for this. Hell, for that matter there is not any forum for honest feedback any longer although IB has the pretense to have one.

Leave a comment:

• Abdulla Ashoor
    replied
    I expect it evolves

I don't like it because:
    1. there are problems with IE and most of my users including me like to use IE browser.
    2. the new style comes with new Style Variables it's will take more time from me to be freindly with

I like it for because:
    1. have new look (I like it) we all used to see the old layout and how last post in the fourm shown in a table .. I think it's time to change some defualt
    2. 10 Easy Steps to Skinning Your Forum
    3. I will learn more about div/css styles or actually I need to. half of my customers request a vb styles so

Leave a comment:

• hydn
    replied
    Same here.
    1) 4.0 is GREAT!!!!
    2) The style SUCKS

Styles can be changed so i'm not worried but I think I'll need glasses if I spend too much time on this site now.

Leave a comment:

• jkcerda
    replied
    Originally posted by testii View Post
    whats your homepage? do you think you have sucess by using default stuff :P?
    I am very happy with the Default http://redneckarcher.com this "new" Version looks like a hack of an IPB board ukey:

its a PITA to read as well

Leave a comment:

• Arabica
    replied
    No, I did not like it. I am struggling to stay here!

Leave a comment:

• carntheroos4eva
    replied
    Love the changes.

Leave a comment:

• kyrgyz
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetfunny View Post
    .... fonts too small
    I agree on that. Larger font size with darker color would look good here IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetfunny View Post
    If put this on most of my forums it would kill it, too slow to load, jumpy when scrolling, fonts too small, no enough contrast between the background and the text, feels bloated and the list goes on.

Really poor design, it needs a ton of code throwing in the bin and slimming down and the layout redone from scratch. But i don't think the new feature set is good enough to invest the time fixing it.
    Pretty much how I feel too. I don't get the point of all this.

Leave a comment:

• sweetfunny
    replied
    If put this on most of my forums it would kill it, too slow to load, jumpy when scrolling, fonts too small, no enough contrast between the background and the text, feels bloated and the list goes on.

Really poor design, it needs a ton of code throwing in the bin and slimming down and the layout redone from scratch. But i don't think the new feature set is good enough to invest the time fixing it.

Leave a comment: