Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• influence
    replied
    I really like it except for the forum categories listing being separated using different tables. Sames goes for the postbit tables being separated from each posts. I am sure someone will share their codes on how to change that so I am not worried. So ya this thing looks great but I am not sure if I am ready to dish out 3x in amount to upgrade my forum yet though. I'll give it about a year to see how things improve.

Leave a comment:

• M_Portiss
    replied
    I think it looks pretty clean.. We'll see how much it changes and what other options "they" may give us..

Besides, vb.org will have a plethora of other choices days after vb4 is released…

Also, seriously.. How hard is it to change the colours and fonts yourself?

Leave a comment:

• dutchbb
    replied
    I think most people prefer some kind of darkening on the postbit when they read on discussion forums. To the design team I would suggest:

- maybe try to darken some big white areas
    - the font color in postbit should be a little darker too
    - some gradients could use just a little more contrast

Another important point in this beta that I noticed: on the "new posts" page I can't see in what threads I have posted anymore (no icon). This is actually a very good feature in vb3. So please bring this one back, I can't miss it.

Leave a comment:

• sadiq6210
    replied
    Originally posted by mondiuk View Post
    But the thing is there company may have 10000 costumers and not all of them is going to bee happy with what they see, is wery hard for desiners to make a style that everyone likes..

Have a look to the poll results
    20% only like the new style, 70 voters out of 307
    vBulletin can do better than this. I belive that, Do you?!

Thanks Allan

Leave a comment:

• Allan
    replied
    No answers to the team IB/Jelsoft but I hope they take into consideration all these suggestions and comments.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by mondiuk View Post
    But the thing is there company may have 10000 costumers and not all of them is going to bee happy with what they see, is wery hard for desiners to make a style that everyone likes..
    They could start by making one that SOME people like.

Leave a comment:

• mondiuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sadiq6210
    replied
    Maybe I expected much modern than this. The color, fonts, quote, the way used in header, icons, not eyes friendly!, Compatibility with the browsers, ......
    Realy I don't know but I didn't like it at all.

The best thing I love it in this style is the main using of CSS and in my opinion it is the more important thing.
    I hope to see better theme in the gold release becuase since 2002 I always trust this company and devloper team.
    Last edited by sadiq6210; Sun 25th Oct '09, 1:46am.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Quillz View Post
    <br /> <br />vB 3 had a default style that only came in one variation and no one seemed to complain about that one.
    Because that default style is not blinding people. Don't you like it? Change it..
    Can you change it here? No.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by fPower View Post
    The current default style is clean, but IMHO it would be a mistake to launch only one default style. This style is way too bright/white for many users, so at least another, darker option would be great. <br /><br />One thing I miss in always all styles is a simple way to make signatures in smaller fonts, with a lighter shade of gray than the main body text. Even the line between the body text and the signature could be brighter.
    <br /> <br />vB 3 had a default style that only came in one variation and no one seemed to complain about that one.

Leave a comment:

• Lautaro
    replied
    vBulletin needs a new designer... thats all..

Leave a comment:

• mondiuk
    replied
    looks ok for me i dont know what you people espect from it but this is what i will whant to use on my site..

Leave a comment:

• testii
    replied
    this current design is in such areas too dark and in some other areas too light..
    shadows etc are made too dark and thelight areas are such like the quick reply box
    main backrgound and the quick replies text area background are the same
    this was just an example

Leave a comment:

• fPower
    replied
    The current default style is clean, but IMHO it would be a mistake to launch only one default style. This style is way too bright/white for many users, so at least another, darker option would be great.

One thing I miss in always all styles is a simple way to make signatures in smaller fonts, with a lighter shade of gray than the main body text. Even the line between the body text and the signature could be brighter.

Leave a comment:

• Allan
    replied
    Originally posted by helios84 View Post
    I don't like!
    Okay but why ?

Leave a comment: