First Impression - No No No!!!

Leave a comment:

• lood2
    replied
    Very uncomfortable !

Leave a comment:

• Dhekhanur
    replied
    The colors are in my opinion too bright and do not provide a comfortable reading environment, however seeing as I won't be running the style as standard I'll live with it.

Leave a comment:

• sd2310
    replied
    Originally posted by princeedward View Post
    btw...default smilies looks really terible...with lipsticks on it or looks batman joker....LOL
    I'm a fan of vBulletin 4! Why? I enjoy her smileys Customers will now rush on

Leave a comment:

• ENF
    replied
    The default style is fine for VB4.

I honestly don't care and would rather them invest more time in the site code instead of making it 'look pretty' for everyone. However, either way, we're using our own styles/skins anyway so the point is kind of moot for us.

Leave a comment:

• princeedward
    replied
    No...No...No...

i waited long time and really expected a new and modern default style better than version 3 but it seems worst...same as the buttons, icons, emoticons, and editor icons are all old and not modern designs...so it will be a lot of work for me again to re styled this version...or better say find and buy a good and modern style out there...

btw...default smilies looks really terible...with lipsticks on it or looks batman joker....LOL

Leave a comment:

• bousaid
    replied
    Originally posted by sd2310 View Post
    For IE6 users: Switch to Firefox and enjoy life

Leave a comment:

• tormodg
    replied
    It would be helpful if the poll options weren't so leading. "Yes I think it is very successful" is probably not a like sentiment among a lot of users considering it's a first look and it's still a beta version. How about a simple "Yes" option?

It's also possible to think "No" and "It will evolve"...so the options in this poll are not very clever.

Leave a comment:

• sd2310
    replied
    Mixed opinion: it is far more successful than VB3 and the code is much cleaner but we must have good eyes and a well-lighted room for don't become blind.
    Make some variants in different colors with a background more or less dark, adding an option to adjust the font size as some competitors and that's it

For IE6 users: Switch to Firefox and enjoy life

Leave a comment:

• Allan
    replied
    lol 8 votes and 3 answers ^^

Leave a comment:

• Protoss
    replied
    No. It gets 0/10 from me. Instant dislike.
    IMHO it's not balanced and easy on the eye.

Leave a comment:

• Loony BoB
    replied
    I can't even really see the style effectively on IE6 at the moment. The icons are often warped/stretched, the alignment of many things is extremely poor, some images don't seem to show up at all, etc. etc. With that in mind, I can't really comment on a style which I can't see effectively.

EDIT: Also, I can't seem to vote using IE6, either. No radio buttons/checkboxes, and clicking the options sends me down to the bottom of the thread...
    Last edited by Loony BoB; Sat 24th Oct '09, 12:48am.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    I've warmed up to it. Seems more or less fine to me now, although vB 4.0 is still in a beta form and thus the style will likely change as the final release comes closer.

Leave a comment:

• Allan
    replied
    For me:

- I did find it really inconvenient, forcing them to seek information, it says too big and does not display overall, requires navigation, and time has pseudo right
    - More white ... read the posts is difficult for the eyes . (The new style is not really friendly navigation)

Leave a comment: