Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadoeWolfe
    replied
    So far the only thing that looks better is the profile area - it is much better organized and more appealing. The emoticons, graphics and color scheme are horrid - very glad this is just a beta release and they have a looooong way to go before this is gold - thank God.

Leave a comment:

• markoxaser
    replied
    please change the style!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Garamond
    replied
    Originally posted by MrNase View Post
    52 votes and 45 voters. Brilliant.
    That's because it's a multiple choice poll.

Leave a comment:

• riderbook
    replied
    the current release - nope
    the logging in confirmation page, poll confirm page don't really impress me and over all look can b rated 5/10, expected a bit more, I am a typical fan of a dark colored ones, though I like the buttons and smilies compared to older 3.8 release

Leave a comment:

• testii
    replied
    the style is actually OK cause its just the default theme
    i think evereybody of you will use their own skins
    am i right?
    so why do you care about the default skin?
    btw its actually not fantastic but also not BAD, its ok how it is right now
    the overview is good etc

Leave a comment:

• spiderweb
    replied
    I like this style, its clean and by the looks it'll be easy to replace the logo. The button set it a vast improvement as well.

Leave a comment:

• Adom7
    replied
    like it but I believe and expect it evolves. Just a few points that I dont like;
    1- on forumhome, threads and posts count columns should be narrowed
    2- there is no more customize for user profile area, users like playing it but the blogs
    3- on forumhome, there is a link for "settings" on both navigation bar and next to the log out.

looking forward to test CMS

Leave a comment:

• sd2310
    replied
    Subquestion: Do you think the previous style (VB3) is better quality?

Leave a comment:

• boogie box high
    replied
    No, i dont like cause its HARD to read and completely unclear now, at least for me.
    I said it a week ago that new vb4. style is like a good copy of other forum softwares,

the difference (also called quality) to other forum software was the main point and goal of vb, now its nothing special anymore.
    and I do not update my forum to 4.o thanks.

Leave a comment:

• yemgi
    replied
    I think it is definately better than VB3. I don't understant why so much people dislike it, If it is just the color scheme that you don't like you will be able to change them so it really is no big deal. The code and CSS is much cleaner and will surely allow easier styling.
    Only downside for me is the top part which looks too much like SMF I think but it can be changed anyway

Leave a comment:

• Vibhor
    replied
    I still love the old vBulletin 3.x. However, Few things in 4.x are good.

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    I don't like it, but I expect it to evolve.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    52 votes and 45 voters. Brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• bluidkiti
    replied
    Too bright - hurts the eyes. One of the things that attracted me to Vbulletin was the colors as well as the easiness of use especially in the admin control panel.

Leave a comment:

• Eidolon
    replied
    I find the new Skin overall to be a VAST improvement from that horrid old drab thing vB stuck with for way too long, but I do find the white too much for my eyes, it hurts in truth, a toned down shade of white would be lovely. Having the Skin using legacy here is a big thumb-down for me, the horizontal layout is one of the things that really sets vB aside from the inferior competition for me, I am hoping we can still switch in admin to the horizontal layout.

Leave a comment: