Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMS - RSS as News? CMS Photos and More...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    tick tock...

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    started a topic CMS - RSS as News? CMS Photos and More...

CMS - RSS as News? CMS Photos and More...

First... the new pricing structure, not happy (along with many others). If you have multiple license, that is a serious dent all at once. That coupled with the fact that there is not much new on the forums side and you want me to upgrade to something I cannot demo (CMS).... not happy at all... makes me want to switch to phpBB and Joomla... all free.

As for the CMS, looks very very basic... can RSS feeds show within regular "news" articles? Perhaps with a title and byline then the link goes to the proper source for the full article? Can you quickly post multiple photos related to an article without them being IN the article? Like a mini-gallery of photos related to just that article? Can the photos within articles be enlarged? Lightboxed? Watermarked? Easily/Quickly Captioned? Post news to multiple categories?

Photo Gallery: FTP uploads? Bulk/Zip Uploads? Watermark (default)/Bypass Watermark option? MySQL processing of images done on a separate server to keep load down?
    Last edited by ZoDesigns.com; Mon 26 Oct '09, 1:08pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X