Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Question

Hi,

Sorry if this was already asked somewhere. I looked and couldn't seem to find anything about it.

Just wondering, I currently have an active leased license. It expires this December. I honestly do not think that I need the suite, but as of right now the pricing is $130 for the upgrade.

If I wait till December to pay (or I guess upgrade, even though I'll be running vBulletin 4 forums already) what will the cost be for just the forums? From looking at the cart, it looks as if it will be $175 but I'd just like to get confirmation.

This doesn't make much sense to me, if I'm correct. $130 for the suite upgrade before the 30th but $175 for the forums upgrade. How can the suite include more features and cost less?

Just a bit confused. I'd appreciate some help. Thank you!

Originally posted by itsIAN View Post
    Hi,

Sorry if this was already asked somewhere. I looked and couldn't seem to find anything about it.

Just wondering, I currently have an active leased license. It expires this December. I honestly do not think that I need the suite, but as of right now the pricing is $130 for the upgrade.

If I wait till December to pay (or I guess upgrade, even though I'll be running vBulletin 4 forums already) what will the cost be for just the forums? From looking at the cart, it looks as if it will be $175 but I'd just like to get confirmation.

This doesn't make much sense to me, if I'm correct. $130 for the suite upgrade before the 30th but $175 for the forums upgrade. How can the suite include more features and cost less?

Just a bit confused. I'd appreciate some help. Thank you!

At the moment, the suite is on sale. The sale price is $130 - If you want to upgrade, this is the deal to do for.

If you wait until December, it will cost $175 for the forums, or $250 for the suite.

If 4.0 is not released before your license expires you wont be able to download it, and once your license expires, you wont be able to download any more 4.x updates.

Comment

Originally posted by ra87 View Post
      At the moment, the suite is on sale. The sale price is $130 - If you want to upgrade, this is the deal to do for.

If you wait until December, it will cost $175 for the forums, or $250 for the suite.

If 4.0 is not released before your license expires you wont be able to download it, and once your license expires, you wont be able to download any more 4.x updates.
      Thank you for the response. This clears up all of my questions. Personally I think there should be some sort of discount on the forums too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X