4.0 integration with wordpress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.0 integration with wordpress?

Just wondering if the suite package will be easy to integrate with my wordpress that i have been using as my blog software?

Originally posted by doemasters View Post
    Just wondering if the suite package will be easy to integrate with my wordpress that i have been using as my blog software?
    Yes for Blog, Not yet for CMS.
    EDIT: I meant converting, not integration.

Comment

You currently have to use third party modifications which are not officially supported to bridge WP and vbulletin. I dont believe that's changed with vb4.
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

If will all depend on if a developer at vb.org codes the addon

Comment

It depends upon what you mean by "integration." We use wordpress integrated with vBulletin as solution so that the user accounts and passwords are synchronized both ways. There are also aspects of user profiles that we have changed and preferring to have a complete user profile outside of vBulletin and vB having only its own basic profile option (for posts, searching, etc. which we are phasing out and including in the external profile.) If you're talking about having comments to articles linked into VB, I used to do that with software before but abandoned it long ago since the need to link the two indefinitely was painful and I liked a separation of blog comments (which can be good for seo) and the forum, where a short synopsis could be placed and comments made there independently. Obviously with the direction vB istaking, wordpress will probably never be officially a part of its strategy.
          My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X