Future Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Questions

I really have to become familiar with the new license system. Therefore I have a future question which will decide my buy.

If I buy now the suite for 130$, am I force to buy a suite again when vBulletin 5.0 will release? Or is it possible to split it up. So continue using CMS 4.0 and running forum site with 5.0?
    In the future it is not possible for me to indulge oneself in buying a 250$ license.
    Or will be there again a pre-sale offer?

Thanks for answering.
    Sorry for my English
    Let'z talk German

Originally posted by Ordovicium View Post
    I really have to become familiar with the new license system. Therefore I have a future question which will decide my buy.

If I buy now the suite for 130$, am I force to buy a suite again when vBulletin 5.0 will release? Or is it possible to split it up. So continue using CMS 4.0 and running forum site with 5.0?
    In the future it is not possible for me to indulge oneself in buying a 250$ license.
    Or will be there again a pre-sale offer?

Thanks for answering.
    Yes, you will be forced to renew the suite or buy a new license.

No, it's not possible to split it up, as it's 1 package (suite includes the blog/cms hard coded, it's not an addon you have to install)

Renewal will be $250 for the suite, but there will be a presale, but do not expect it to be less than $200 to upgrade (We wont be having a presale for $130 again!)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X