Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A German People.....has a Question

hello,

at first sorry for my bad english........i have last spoken english for 20 years!

but i have some questions.

please tell me, why i must pay now for an product that is not finished? and i cant see it?

why you make not the offer, when the product is finished and i can download it?

know you, that a lot people in germany quit vb and switch to other software-companies? when not, take a look to the wbb and ip forum, all is full with people from germany who will switch the software!

i use vb now since 8 years and it was always a great product for me. and we have the best support from vb-germany (for me one of the best companies in the net). but now is the point, who i think, here run a lot of things wrong.

i have no problem to pay 100 or 200 euros more for the product. but i have a big problem, that i must pay now and become nothing for my money.

if you dont make the special offer when the product is ready and i can download it, then i will quit vb and switch to an other software. i have never seen a companie in germany, that will sell a product and show only 6 screenshots. at the moment i think, it is a good joke

and so think the most people in germany.....i will make no trouble, but i can´t understand what you do in the moment with us? i hope you give an feedback.

i hope you can read my **** english
    Last edited by jörg; Tue 20 Oct '09, 5:35pm.

Originally posted by jörg View Post
    i hope you can read my **** english
    Don't you worry,it is readable!

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

oh oh i hope so!

Comment

Many others have been asking the same question. Unfortunately there are no answers. Just like there is no road map, no beta release, no release date.
        Planning to continue using VB 3.8 post EOL? Then join the VB 3.8 Forever group and vB3Forever.org!

Comment

Ah Oki,

if have seen, here is a lot of Chaos, much more then in Germany. I think IB will that the most Users go away or is bankrupt and must have fast money.

Then i think, it is the best for me if i buy now the Ip-Board.

Sorry but i buy not 6 Screenshots It is one of the best jokes i have heard in my Live löl please buy 6 Screenshots.......

You can delete my Account here, I will not come back. I hope Kier makes a new Companie in the next Years and sell a good Software again.

I think if Kier looks in this Forum he will whine!

So long I switch now to IP.

Bye Bye IB.............After 8 Years......
          Last edited by jörg; Tue 20 Oct '09, 9:41pm.

Comment

Originally posted by jörg View Post
            Ah Oki,

if have seen, here is a lot of Chaos, much more then in Germany. I think IB will that the most Users go away or is bankrupt and must have fast money.

Then i think, it is the best for me if i buy now the Ip-Board.

Sorry but i buy not 6 Screenshots It is one of the best jokes i have heard in my Live löl please buy 6 Screenshots.......

You can delete my Account here, I will not come back. I hope Kier makes a new Companie in the next Years and sell a good Software again.

I think if Kier looks in this Forum he will whine!

So long I switch now to IP.

Bye Bye IB.............After 8 Years......
            Nein.. gehen Sie nicht von vB. Ich denke es ist besser Ihnen die chance zu geben, und mit vB zu bleiben. Aber so sind die Amerikaner, z.b. die werden ein produkt spaeter ausgeben und das geld sofort nehmen.. Ich wohne hier schon lange zeit und so sind die manche U.S. firmas. Es ist nicht ein witz, es ist nur wie die sich benehmen.. You also save money if you prepay! Ich hoffe Sie bleiben

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X