Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still waiting for response to Support Ticket - a day later!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for response to Support Ticket - a day later!

I decided to upgrade, put a support ticket in to get access to the blog 2.0.2 now, but still nothing a day later. I am not impressed at all. Support with Jelsoft has gone from Excellent to poor.

Originally posted by Mac Write View Post
    I decided to upgrade, put a support ticket in to get access to the blog 2.0.2 now, but still nothing a day later. I am not impressed at all. Support with Jelsoft has gone from Excellent to poor.
    They're just a bit bogged down at the moment with all the questions resulting from the changes. They will get to you soon I'm sure.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Write View Post

Once you submit the ticket, don't update it unless you get a response from them. This kicks it to the back of the line.

Comment

I haven't touched the ticket since I sent it. It was sent at 6:37PM Pacific yesterday.

Comment

Still have ine hour to be officially one day later Had to post a funny but I do understand the wanting a response.

Comment

I think they make it clear on the page after you submit a support ticket that they are being inundated with support tickets because of v4 and to be patient.

Comment

You're complaining about one day?? I've been waiting TWO WEEKS for a response, and I submitted my ticket way before the recent upset over the new licensing, and I haven't done anything to bump it to the bottom of the list.

Two weeks.

And waiting......
              ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

2 Weeks WOW. My support ticket doesn't event show up on the support page, just tickets older then 10 days. It also says "Based on last 30 tickets, response time 45 minutes". still no response approaching 2 days.

Comment

I sbbmitted 2 tickets last week, both took 2 full working days to get a reply

Comment