Pre-sale discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-sale discount

Mine is showing $190 instead of $130. What am I doing wrong?

Originally posted by grda View Post
    Mine is showing $190 instead of $130. What am I doing wrong?
    Is your license active?
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.1 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      Is your license active?
      I am not sure. I think my support expired last year. But the email I got specifically mentions $130 for pre-sale price for v4.0. No mention of $190. At $130 I will most likely upgrade but not at $190. Not using my VBulletin right now.

Comment

I am not sure. I think my support expired last year. But the email I got specifically mentions $130 for pre-sale price for v4.0. No mention of $190. At $130 I will most likely upgrade but not at $190. Not using my VBulletin right now.
        Active licenses get the upgrade for $130 (check the email again, it does say active licence holders)

Inactive (expired) owned license holders, are charged $130 + $60 renewal fee, so the total is $190.

That is why you are seeing the $190. Unfortunalty, you wont get it any cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by ra87 View Post
          Active licenses get the upgrade for $130 (check the email again, it does say active licence holders)

Inactive (expired) owned license holders, are charged $130 + $60 renewal fee, so the total is $190.

That is why you are seeing the $190. Unfortunalty, you wont get it any cheaper.
          Thanks for the explanation. I will hold off. Money is tight and $60 matters right now.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. I will hold off. Money is tight and $60 matters right now.
            Thats understandable, but if you are planning on getting the CMS suite in the future you might want to consider scraping together the cash now for the presale, as it is so much cheaper at the moment than it will be. If you just want the forum, it doesnt really matter.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X