vB 4 CMS Video clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB 4 CMS Video clip

I'm sure someone posted a video clip - I think from a blog, showing a quick demo of the CMS side of the new vB4 from someone who was working on it. But I cannot for the life of me find it! Can anyone help please? The clip showed how you could define areas or blocks and move them around.
    Fireworks

Look in my blog.

Comment

Yes that's the one! Many thanks
      Fireworks

Comment

I'm lost. I looked in your blog and all I could find was a video for a vB3 feature.. asset manager.

Comment

Look in the blog categories on the side panel.

Comment

I can't find it. Could someone just post the direct link here please?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by skubaman View Post
              I can't find it. Could someone just post the direct link here please?
              Thanks
              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blog.php?b=2345
              Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
              VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
              vBulletin Hosting and Services
              Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Wow, excellent! That video is deffinitly worth a watch..

Looks pretty good so far =)

Comment

After watching Freddie's "CMS Grid and Layout Management", I realized that the Screencast-o-Matic player controls suck. So, I took the liberty of capturing and uploading the clip to rapidshare in .wmv extention. You can watch it on Windows Media Player.

You can download the file here: http://rs550.rapidshare.com/files/29...bcmslayout.wmv

P.S. If objections arise from vBulletin, I'll gladly remove it.

Comment

That clip was posted on 2nd Jan 2009, a lots of months from then...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X