X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkimmortal
    replied
    Originally posted by slinky View Post
    You're kidding me. When did Internet Brands do this? I'm still finding it hard to believe that my years of licensing fees and being a customer is only now worth $5 or $20, lol.
    This is like the Left 4 Dead 2 boycotters, lol

You got what you paid for already.

Leave a comment:

• slinky
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Bob View Post
    If your license expired within the last 12 months you pay $190. The $130 price is only available to customers with active (can still receive updates) licenses prior to the date of purchase. Kinda lame yes, but it's a lot better than what IB had up before (expired license = full price for all )
    You're kidding me. When did Internet Brands do this? I'm still finding it hard to believe that my years of licensing fees and being a customer is only now worth $5 or $20, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate45
    replied
    Okay, I didn't realize it had expired.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Bob
    replied
    If your license expired within the last 12 months you pay $190. The $130 price is only available to customers with active (can still receive updates) licenses prior to the date of purchase. Kinda lame yes, but it's a lot better than what IB had up before (expired license = full price for all )

Leave a comment:

• slinky
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirate45 View Post
    When I log in, it wants $190, not $130. Where am I going wrong?
    Your license for support has recently expired. There is no more annual renewal fee. You are being told that your options are as follows: either pay $190 now for a vBulletin 4 forum upgrade (and you get the 'suite' if it's worth something to you) or pay $175 later, which is $20 off the $195 forum price. Those are the facts.

Leave a comment:

• ra87
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirate45 View Post
    As your license has expired, you need to pay $130 + $60 renewal. In total, that is $190.

$130 was only for people with active licenses.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate45
    started a topic Price Confusion

Price Confusion

As a preferred customer with an active license, we are excited to offer the vBulletin Publishing Suite at a pre-sale discount price of only $130 (over 50% off regular price). This is a truly limited one-time special offer giving you $120 off the upgrade price but will expire on Friday October 30, 2009.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X