Price Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Confusion

As a preferred customer with an active license, we are excited to offer the vBulletin Publishing Suite at a pre-sale discount price of only $130 (over 50% off regular price). This is a truly limited one-time special offer giving you $120 off the upgrade price but will expire on Friday October 30, 2009.
    When I log in, it wants $190, not $130. Where am I going wrong?

Originally posted by Pirate45 View Post
    As your license has expired, you need to pay $130 + $60 renewal. In total, that is $190.

$130 was only for people with active licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate45 View Post
      Your license for support has recently expired. There is no more annual renewal fee. You are being told that your options are as follows: either pay $190 now for a vBulletin 4 forum upgrade (and you get the 'suite' if it's worth something to you) or pay $175 later, which is $20 off the $195 forum price. Those are the facts.
      My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

If your license expired within the last 12 months you pay $190. The $130 price is only available to customers with active (can still receive updates) licenses prior to the date of purchase. Kinda lame yes, but it's a lot better than what IB had up before (expired license = full price for all )

Comment

Okay, I didn't realize it had expired.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Bob View Post
            If your license expired within the last 12 months you pay $190. The $130 price is only available to customers with active (can still receive updates) licenses prior to the date of purchase. Kinda lame yes, but it's a lot better than what IB had up before (expired license = full price for all )
            You're kidding me. When did Internet Brands do this? I'm still finding it hard to believe that my years of licensing fees and being a customer is only now worth $5 or $20, lol.
            My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

Originally posted by slinky View Post
              You're kidding me. When did Internet Brands do this? I'm still finding it hard to believe that my years of licensing fees and being a customer is only now worth $5 or $20, lol.
              This is like the Left 4 Dead 2 boycotters, lol

You got what you paid for already.
              vB4 SuperCharged
              http://www.gamingmasters.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X