Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price Confusion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Price Confusion

    As a preferred customer with an active license, we are excited to offer the vBulletin Publishing Suite at a pre-sale discount price of only $130 (over 50% off regular price). This is a truly limited one-time special offer giving you $120 off the upgrade price but will expire on Friday October 30, 2009.
    When I log in, it wants $190, not $130. Where am I going wrong?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Pirate45 View Post
    When I log in, it wants $190, not $130. Where am I going wrong?
    As your license has expired, you need to pay $130 + $60 renewal. In total, that is $190.

    $130 was only for people with active licenses.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pirate45 View Post
      When I log in, it wants $190, not $130. Where am I going wrong?
      Your license for support has recently expired. There is no more annual renewal fee. You are being told that your options are as follows: either pay $190 now for a vBulletin 4 forum upgrade (and you get the 'suite' if it's worth something to you) or pay $175 later, which is $20 off the $195 forum price. Those are the facts.
      My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

      Comment


      • #4
        If your license expired within the last 12 months you pay $190. The $130 price is only available to customers with active (can still receive updates) licenses prior to the date of purchase. Kinda lame yes, but it's a lot better than what IB had up before (expired license = full price for all )

        Comment


        • #5
          Okay, I didn't realize it had expired.

          Thanks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mr_Bob View Post
            If your license expired within the last 12 months you pay $190. The $130 price is only available to customers with active (can still receive updates) licenses prior to the date of purchase. Kinda lame yes, but it's a lot better than what IB had up before (expired license = full price for all )
            You're kidding me. When did Internet Brands do this? I'm still finding it hard to believe that my years of licensing fees and being a customer is only now worth $5 or $20, lol.
            My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by slinky View Post
              You're kidding me. When did Internet Brands do this? I'm still finding it hard to believe that my years of licensing fees and being a customer is only now worth $5 or $20, lol.
              This is like the Left 4 Dead 2 boycotters, lol

              You got what you paid for already.
              vB4 SuperCharged
              http://www.gamingmasters.co.uk

              Comment

              Loading...
              Working...
              X