Upgrade !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade !!!

I have 3 licences and 1 of them was expired. So I would like to know the following;

1- How will renew my expired licence as I see the price as USD 250?
    2- One of licence has "vBulletin Blog and vBulletin Project Tools" so when I upgrade to Bulletin 4.0 suite will I pay as per new commers or how much will I pay?
    3- Mainly my question 2 means will I be able to use them.
    4- Will I pay any extra for vbulletin 4.0 clasic?
    5- I am not able to login from members.vbulletin.com it goes back to the home page. You are trying to make the page simple but know it is complicated. This vbulletin 4.0 seems to be to made for you to make money.

Please let me have your reply and soon comments.

Best Regards,
    Hakan Atakan KOÇ

I think questions 1-4 are answered by the announcement, web site, FAQ's and discussions. Please read the available information before asking a question in the forums.

Issue 5 is best handled through a support ticket, with more specific information about the problem (user name, scenario, browser type).
    "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

I want to get questions answered here.

Comment

Originally posted by Atakan KOC View Post
        5- I am not able to login from members.vbulletin.com it goes back to the home page.
        Ana sayfanin basinda "Customer login"'ne tiklayiniz. Yeniden ana sayfasina sizi getirecek, hemen "Home" ve "Support" arasinda "Customers" cikacak. Ona tiklayiniz.

Comment

Originally posted by kyrgyz View Post
          Ana sayfanin basinda "Customer login"'ne tiklayiniz. Yeniden ana sayfasina sizi getirecek, hemen "Home" ve "Support" arasinda "Customers" cikacak. Ona tiklayiniz.
          Bu işlemleri nasıl yapacağımı biliyorum. Benim sorunun burada yapılan haksız kazanç. Sanırım diğer herkez kadar vbulletin konusunda bilgili sayılırım. vBulletin'in yaptığı bu uygulamayı bende gözler önüne sermek için bu konuyu açtım. Saygılarımla;

Comment

Bu işlemleri nasıl yapacağımı biliyorum. Benim sorunun burada yapılan haksız kazanç. Sanırım diğer herkez kadar vbulletin konusunda bilgili sayılırım. vBulletin'in yaptığı bu uygulamayı bende gözler önüne sermek için bu konuyu açtım. Saygılarımla;
            Tamam. Anlasildi.

Comment

I have 3 licences and 1 of them was expired. So I would like to know the following;

1- How will renew my expired licence as I see the price as USD 250?
              2- One of licence has "vBulletin Blog and vBulletin Project Tools" so when I upgrade to Bulletin 4.0 suite will I pay as per new commers or how much will I pay?
              3- Mainly my question 2 means will I be able to use them.
              4- Will I pay any extra for vbulletin 4.0 clasic?
              5- I am not able to login from members.vbulletin.com it goes back to the home page. You are trying to make the page simple but know it is complicated. This vbulletin 4.0 seems to be to made for you to make money.

Please let me have your reply and soon comments.

Best Regards,
              Hakan Atakan KOÇ
              Hello,

As best I can, here are the answers you are looking for, the presales forum is a mess, but all these have been answered before.

1) You can upgrade expired licenses (12 months max) for $190 - Select the upgrade and the price will be taken off the next step

2a) vBulletin Blogs are included in the suite free of charge, but not in the forums, you wont be able to use the existing blog software for v4 forums only.

2b) vBulletin Project tool's are no longer supported by vBulletin and are being released as free from vb.org. There is no refund if you did buy them.

3) You will not be able to use the blog software or project tools with the vb4 forum only, but the vb suite DOES include the new updated blog software.

4) At the moment - Yes, but after the 30th No. But you will NOT be able to run your blog software on vb4 classic, you need the suite

5) Log in using the homepage - They have a new order system now.

Comment

thank you ra87... But...

The person who answered => ra87

Expected answer people => vBulletin Team...

Hahahaa. Very interesting

Comment

thank you ra87... But...

As has been stated MANY times in this forum, if you want an offical VB reply, open a god damn ticket and wait your turn.

Comment

thank you ra87... But...

You should open a Support Ticket if you want to make sure to get a vb.com staff person to answer.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                      You should open a Support Ticket if you want to make sure to get a vb.com staff person to answer.
                      Thank you Lynne;

Comment

Thank you Lynne;

Which I done

If you want an offical reply, you wont get it here, submit a support ticket.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X