3.8 Leased License --> 4.0 Owned License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.8 Leased License --> 4.0 Owned License

I've got a question about the license upgrade pre-sale that I'm not quite sure about.

I currently have a leased license, that will expire around April 1 of 2010. If I take the free upgrade to basic 4.0, does that expire when the 3.8 license would have? Do I then have to pay FULL price to own it?

Or how about if I pay now for the upgrade to the full package? Confused about how upgrading and leased licenses work.

Thanks!

Their free update is not free as the way you see it.

---

You have 3 options.

1) Continue to use the software until your current license runs out (April 1st 2010) and then remove the software and switch to something else
    2) Continue to use the software and then upgrade near your expiry date for $175 to forums only
    3) Upgrade NOW to vB suite for $130 and use vB until v4 is in EOL (Your best option, as it's cheaper than buying the license new for you ($100 + $130) at which point you can continue to use vb4 as long as you like or upgrade to vb5

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X