Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloading Project Tools and Blogs after UPGRADE to 4.0 Suite from current 3.8 with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading Project Tools and Blogs after UPGRADE to 4.0 Suite from current 3.8 with

Will I be able to download Project Tools and Blogs if I UPGRADE to 4.0 Suite from active 3.8 License which have Blogs and Project Tools with it?
    ...... sigpic ...... "А стукачков мы не любим!"

My Modification: Quote Post in PM - passes to new personal message (PM) post's text, username, etc.

Originally posted by Makc666 View Post
    Will I be able to download Project Tools and Blogs if I UPGRADE to 4.0 Suite from active 3.8 License which have Blogs and Project Tools with it?
    The suite includes: Forums, CMS & Blog, if you upgrade to suite, you will get access to all those. If you only upgrade to forums only, you will NOT be able to use blogs on v4

Project Tools is being discontinued from vb.com, and will be released as a free modification on vb.org - support for the product will stop.

vBulletin are NOT offering any refund for people who brought project tools before it was made free.

Comment

Originally posted by ra87 View Post
      The suite includes: Forums, CMS & Blog, if you upgrade to suite, you will get access to all those. If you only upgrade to forums only, you will NOT be able to use blogs on v4

Project Tools is being discontinued from vb.com, and will be released as a free modification on vb.org - support for the product will stop.

vBulletin are NOT offering any refund for people who brought project tools before it was made free.
      I know what Suite and forum include. The same for refund.

I need to know if I will be able to download from Member's Area Project Tools and Blogs if I UPGRADE to 4.0 Suite from active 3.8 License which have Blogs and Project Tools with it.

My Modification: Quote Post in PM - passes to new personal message (PM) post's text, username, etc.

Comment

I need to know if I will be able to download from Member's Area Project Tools and Blogs if I UPGRADE to 4.0 Suite from active 3.8 License which have Blogs and Project Tools with it.
        If you upgrade to the suite:
        - The CMS, Blog and Forum are in one download (you don't have to download the blog seperately as we do today).

- Project Tools won't be available except on vb.org as a modification.
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

I know what Suite and forum include. The same for refund.

Project tools versions that are less than vbulletin 4.0, yes, else, you will have to download from vb.org. Blogs the same, you will be able to download all old versions, but the blogs/ old Project Tools will not work with v4.

Comment

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra View Post
            If you upgrade to the suite:
            - The CMS, Blog and Forum are in one download (you don't have to download the blog seperately as we do today).

- Project Tools won't be available except on vb.org as a modification.
            I don't want to know what it will be in future. Arrrr...

I want to know that if I pay TODAY will I still be able to download Project Tools and Blogs as I can download for 3.8 branch at the current moment from Member's Area?

Don't, please, tell me your ideas and thoughts. I need to know the real situation.

Comment

I don't want to know what it will be in future. Arrrr...

I want to know that if I pay TODAY will I still be able to download Project Tools and Blogs as I can download for 3.8 branch at the current moment from Member's Area?

Don't, please, tell me your ideas and thoughts. I need to know the real situation.
              Yes, you can. Search the forums, one of the users who ugpraded stated they can still download the blogs.

Comment

Yes, you can. Search the forums, one of the users who ugpraded stated they can still download the blogs.
                And Project Tools?

Really I don't want to waste my time for any searching when I pay money for something. It must be written in vBulletin Site's FAQ.

Comment

And Project Tools?

Really I don't want to waste my time for any searching when I pay money for something. It must be written in vBulletin Site's FAQ.
                  I would only assume so.

The only way your going to get an offical answer is to submit a support ticket.

Comment

The only way your going to get an offical answer is to submit a support ticket.
                    I asked there too and waiting. But I also wanted some one from vBulletin's Team also answer here for other people to know.

Comment

I asked there too and waiting. But I also wanted some one from vBulletin's Team also answer here for other people to know.
                      The people that post here don't know You have to speak to someone higher up (AKA: Via ticket)

And yes, ticket responce is taking 3-4 days at the current time, due to the demand, i'm still waiting on a reply to a ticket I submitted last Friday.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X