Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squareslinky
    replied
    This is actually a very good question. If someone was to pay for the full features now, why would they not get everything that is in that package now? They get the forums.

Just a note, the skin companies don't have 4 yet either, that will cost you as well (when they are done converting their stuff).

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by ct2k7 View Post
    Someone who purchased the suite now has access to the blogs product. The subject refers is in a Licensed Customers Feedback forum
    Only if they already owned a blog license I believe. There is a post somewhere about it.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    No you won't actually, not if you don't already have a blog license.
    Someone who purchased the suite now has access to the blogs product. The subject refers is in a Licensed Customers Feedback forum

I've marked this up for clarification, so expect a reply soon.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Yes you will.
    No you won't actually, not if you don't already have a blog license.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Originally posted by control1110 View Post
    So If I were to get the publishing suite now, I would get vb blogs 3.8 now? Can an admin please confirm this
    Yes you will.

Leave a comment:

• control1110
    replied
    Originally posted by SillyAlien View Post
    You only get blogs as part of the Publishing Suite when you porchase the Publishing Suite product. You do not get blogs when you purchse v4 forums only.
    So If I were to get the publishing suite now, I would get vb blogs 3.8 now? Can an admin please confirm this

Leave a comment:

• Al Zander
    replied
    You only get blogs as part of the Publishing Suite when you porchase the Publishing Suite product. You do not get blogs when you purchse v4 forums only.

Leave a comment:

• ra87
    replied
    Yes you will get the blog for current vBulletin forums.
    No. You don't.

OP - No, you don't get the blogs for v3.8. You ONLY get the blogs on v4 when it's released

Leave a comment:

• Qwk86gn
    replied

Where do you get this information? Please link me to facts...

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• control1110
    started a topic vb blog

vb blog

VB blog is not included in vb 3.8.4 it has to be purchased separately but is included in vb 4.0 if I were to upgrade to vb 4.0 would I get vb blog for v3.8.4 until vb 4.0 comes out? I just want to add vb blog to my license, is this possible?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X