Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to pay yearly for adds-on on vb4 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abomination
    replied
    Originally posted by Golzarion View Post
    S o , If I buy vb4 license ...it means that until the vBulletin ELO (end of life) I will access to vBulletin.ORG
    access to vb.org, and the downloads there, are valid as long as you have 1 license registered in your name. If you buy v4 then as long as that is in your name you will have access when v5, v6, v20, comes out with no additional fees.

Unless something changes.

Leave a comment:

• redtailboas
    replied
    And there would be NO need to pay 40$ every year ? .
    There are no more yearly support fees with the new license model.

Leave a comment:

• Golzarion
    replied
    1. No, you never had to with an owned license. This is not changing.
    S o , If I buy vb4 license ...it means that until the vBulletin ELO (end of life) I will access to vBulletin.ORG for adds-on .... And there would be NO need to pay 40$ every year ?

Sorry for repeating but I want to be sure that I understood correctly.

Leave a comment:

• ra87
    replied
    1.If I bought a vb4 license ...should I still Pay yearly to access vbulletin.ORG for adds-on/plugins ??

2.As it said I will receive the security and upgrads till vb4 exists ?( I did not get the sentence .... I will receive the upgrades for how long ?? untill the vb 5 comes out ?? or until I installed vb4 ? how log will you support vb4 ? ?

What about the adds on ? should I pay every year ?
    1) No, you will be able to access them until v4 comes to EOL (End of life)
    2) You get secuirty and updates until v5 is released (Well, slightly after), on their current plan, that could be anywhere from 18 to 29 months, they cannot give a definate answer.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    1. No, you never had to with an owned license. This is not changing.

2. Your support and updates to newer versions of vBulletin 4 will stop when vBulletin 4.x EOL (end of lifes). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End-of-life_(product)

Leave a comment:

• Golzarion
    started a topic Do I need to pay yearly for adds-on on vb4 ?

Do I need to pay yearly for adds-on on vb4 ?

1.If I bought a vb4 license ...should I still Pay yearly to access vbulletin.ORG for adds-on/plugins ??

2.As it said I will receive the security and upgrads till vb4 exists ?( I did not get the sentence .... I will receive the upgrades for how long ?? untill the vb 5 comes out ?? or until I installed vb4 ? how log will you support vb4 ? ?

What about the adds on ? should I pay every year ?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X