upgraded to 4.0 publishing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgraded to 4.0 publishing..

I am looking forward to the release of the new 4.0 so i pre ordered the publishing suite..

Now i was under the impression once i upgraded that i was save until 5.0 comes out, however when i received the email i got the following message:

vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite expires: Oct 17th '10
    My current license wasn't going to expire until may 2010

Kenny
    www.colonial-forces.be

It's an artifact of the old system. Ignore it.

Comment

Okay good news

and it also made a new license not uprading an existing one according to the email is that also something i should ignore?
      www.colonial-forces.be

Comment

You have migrated to the new vBulletin license system. I would suggest reading the terms and conditions as it is a different license than the vB3 license.

Comment

Originally posted by Marka Ragnos View Post
          Okay good news

and it also made a new license not uprading an existing one according to the email is that also something i should ignore?
          Yup ignore that too - you only have 1 license, not 2, the old one will get deleted in time.

Comment

Originally posted by feldon23 View Post
            You have migrated to the new vBulletin license system. I would suggest reading the terms and conditions as it is a different license than the vB3 license.
            Which i did, the email got me confused that's all

Originally posted by ra87 View Post
            Yup ignore that too - you only have 1 license, not 2, the old one will get deleted in time.
            Thanks i'm all good now
            www.colonial-forces.be

Comment

Quick question, Marka (or anyone else who has similar). Do the two licenses show the same license number, or are they different numbers? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SillyAlien View Post
                Quick question, Marka (or anyone else who has similar). Do the two licenses show the same license number, or are they different numbers? Thanks.
                My license numbers are different

Master license still shows to be Version 3

--- sub license shows Version 4 Publishing Suite

2 different license numbers

I am sure this will change with the full release of 4.0

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X