Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transferring a license and other questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring a license and other questions...

I have a couple of questions. First I am wondering...

I purchased my site and the guy is supposed to transfer the vB license to me.

When he does, will I be able to login to the members area at vBulletin so I can download the latest version of the software (3.8.4). The site is currently running 3.7.3

He says the license to the vB I have now expires on 10/29, will I need to re-purchase a vB license on or before 10/29, so that I can upgrade the site to 4 when it is released? And if so, how much does renewing a license cost.

Originally posted by Jinglebelle View Post

When he does, will I be able to login to the members area at vBulletin so I can download the latest version of the software (3.8.4). The site is currently running 3.7.3

He says the license to the vB I have now expires on 10/29, will I need to re-purchase a vB license on or before 10/29, so that I can upgrade the site to 4 when it is released? And if so, how much does renewing a license cost.
    Yes, you will need to purchase.

Upgrade prices are $130 to Suite, or $175 to upgrade to Forum (if purchased before 30th Oct).

Suite represents the best deal. Check out my FAQ in my signature to see all the details.
    Alasdair Stewart || SolidPHP, Inc - www.solidphp.com
    # License, distribute and sell your PHP scripts - SPBAS licensing solution
    # Does your licensing provider have over 5 years of experience?

★ STOP PRESS! Click here for my FAQ on the changes for existing customers

Comment

Yes
      Yes
      $130.00 - But you will get the vB4 Entire Suite (Forum, CMS, Blogs) when it is released.

Comment

Thank you guys, for your quick responses. Seems like it would be silly to upgrade to forum only when the CMS is cheaper...

Comment

Thank you guys, for your quick responses. Seems like it would be silly to upgrade to forum only when the CMS is cheaper...
          Yep

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X