Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have preordered Publishing suite as an existing customer [Now what?]

Hi there,

I've preordered the suite as an existing customer, looking in my members area it appears beneath my current forum licence. It is prompting me to enter a URL as you would do for a new site. I don't wish to register a new site as I want my existing site to use the publishing suite and forum when it arrives.

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by yo!ijob View Post
    Hi there,

I've preordered the suite as an existing customer, looking in my members area it appears beneath my current forum licence. It is prompting me to enter a URL as you would do for a new site. I don't wish to register a new site as I want my existing site to use the publishing suite and forum when it arrives.

Any help would be appreciated.
    It's a transition phase - You still only have 1 licence, but it show's 2, just ignore it for now until vBulletin get their system sorted out.

Comment

See here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=321057

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      It is a transitionary thing from the old license to the new. Your vBulletin 4 publishing suite is currently actually a sub-license of your previous one and will take precedence once a release is made to you.
      How they have it set up is cofusing and not helping matters but basically ignore it, you've got a VB4 license which will take over at some stage.

Comment

thanks for the replies

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X