• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoftMobile
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] S View Post
    can i use version 3.8 as well ? i mean unlimetd
    Yes you can, but if need future support you need to upgrade to v4.

Leave a comment:

• F@RUK S
    replied
    Originally posted by Steven72555 View Post
    For the life of verion 4
    can i use version 3.8 as well ? i mean unlimetd

Leave a comment:

• Steven72555
    replied
    For the life of verion 4

Leave a comment:

• F@RUK S
    replied
    i still im not sure when i buy suite 235 usd for how many years is ?

Leave a comment:

• taffy056
    replied
    i have this question:

i whant to buy publishing suite 4.0 wich cost 160 euro, but i want to know can i install this forum in 2 diffrent subdomains at my server.

for exp: i need to have forum vbulletin in my language here: www.gsmkosova.com/albanian and to install
    www.gsmkosova.com english

is it same domain just in 2 subdomains.

i can i do that ?
    You will be able to run the forum in two different languages, the user just chooses the language they want , you can download language packs from here, though best to check if Albanian is available. And then you can have two areas for the English and Albanian posts, so there is no need for 2 licences

Leave a comment:

• F@RUK S
    replied
    @all thank you for all info

i will buy this 235 usd but i wnat to know need to buy any lisence every year or after 2 year ?

Leave a comment:

• ra87
    replied
    yes i want to buy last version but i need to confim can i install on 2 diffrent sub domians ?
    No - that would require you to own 2 licenses.

1 license = 1 install/instance

Leave a comment:

• F@RUK S
    replied
    Originally posted by TNCclubman View Post
    you need to keep upgrading every 12-16 months. It wont work indefinitely and hackers find holes so you need to keep upgrading the software and buy the latest version.

yes i want to buy last version but i need to confim can i install on 2 diffrent sub domians ?

Leave a comment:

• TNCclubman
    replied
    you need to keep upgrading every 12-16 months. It wont work indefinitely and hackers find holes so you need to keep upgrading the software and buy the latest version.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    i have this question:

i whant to buy publishing suite 4.0 wich cost 160 euro, but i want to know can i install this forum in 2 diffrent subdomains at my server.

for exp: i need to have forum vbulletin in my language here: www.gsmkosova.com/albanian and to install

i can i do that ?
    You'll need two licenses, but I don't think it will be possible either eithout constant syncing of the databases.

Also buy in USD, it's much cheaper!

Leave a comment:

• F@RUK S
    replied
    i have this question:

i can i do that ?

Leave a comment:

• nexialys
    replied
    it is an lifetime license for the version you purchase... right now it will be unlimited for 4.0 and below *(until older versions are unsupported)

Leave a comment:

• F@RUK S
    replied
    i whant to know if i buy now that with 235usd how many years i can use without any pay lisence per year ? i whant unlimetd.

and can i convert forum from mybb to vbulletin ?

Leave a comment:

• tickedon
    replied
    i need to buy best vBulletin last version but i need any full version but not to buy every year, i dont have time for it, and i need to be with albanian and english language.

pls try to explane more clear because im new with vBulletin forum.

i need to have in my forum one section with download area for flash files and any atachmets to upload there.

tell me total price for this what i whant

i need for gsm problems and to sale my products.

thnx...
    sorry for my english...
    The best license to pick at the moment is the vBulletin Suite. It is $235 in the pre-sale, before October 30.

It will include support and all releases until v5.

You will get access to v3.8, and access to vbulletin.org where you can find addons for the stuff you need.

You might be best contacting vBulletin sales directly.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    i need to buy best vBulletin last version but i need any full version but not to buy every year, i dont have time for it, and i need to be with albanian and english language.

pls try to explane more clear because im new with vBulletin forum.

i need to have in my forum one section with download area for flash files and any atachmets to upload there.

tell me total price for this what i whant

i need for gsm problems and to sale my products.

thnx...
    sorry for my english...
    There is no longer any leased licences.

Read. http://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X