Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

again for the slow thinking ones

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • again for the slow thinking ones

    sorry for my poor English
    i want to make this clear for me .sorry of its asked a thousand times
    but i really dint get it ,guys
    some questions
    i have a active license for vb3,8
    i loved it but its going to disappear ,your loss but OK i have to accept it

    due to the fact i really like a stable software
    i really want to stick to VB
    unless its good priced naturally
    if not i bash the place and im gone

    my questions are now
    what do i pay now for the whole package ?
    if i order it now an its called a upgrade ,its says 130 dollar
    for the suite , is this correct ?
    is my existing forum and posts stil there after i upgraded ?
    and if i pay u this year ,will i have my software then also this year ?
    like i said some questions are told lots of time ,but there is lot of technical answers and i really dont get that

    thank you.

  • #2
    Originally posted by bforum View Post
    what do i pay now for the whole package ?
    if i order it now an its called a upgrade ,its says 130 dollar
    for the suite , is this correct ?
    Yes.

    is my existing forum and posts stil there after i upgraded ?
    No, you'll have to pay an extra 230 dollar for that

    and if i pay u this year ,will i have my software then also this year ?
    Probably yes, but it's not guaranteed.
    "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by renep View Post
      No, you'll have to pay an extra 230 dollar for that
      Careful, renep... this person may not understand that you're joking.


      BForum, if you purchase now, on or before October 30, you will pay $130 U.S. dollars for vB4 complete with blogging and content management system, which they are hoping will be released by the end of this year...there is no absolute guarantee of that release time-frame.

      Until vB4 is released, the upgrade described above also entitles you to all updates and patches to your existing vB3 software. Best of all, there will be no more annual renewals. This fee covers you for the life of vB4 (and remaining life of vB3 until you upgrade).

      When you upgrade from your current board to the new version, your forum and posts will be intact, but will look different that what you have now. It sounds like you are not a technical-type person. If that is true, then you would likely not have changed any templates in the software, and your conversion should be easy.

      If you have the capability of setting up a test installation, I strongly encourage you to do so, as well as backing everything up prior to conversion. It's just the smart way of doing things...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by thbertram View Post
        Careful, renep... this person may not understand that you're joking.


        BForum, if you purchase now, on or before October 30, you will pay $130 U.S. dollars for vB4 complete with blogging and content management system, which they are hoping will be released by the end of this year...there is no absolute guarantee of that release time-frame.

        Until vB4 is released, the upgrade described above also entitles you to all updates and patches to your existing vB3 software. Best of all, there will be no more annual renewals. This fee covers you for the life of vB4 (and remaining life of vB3 until you upgrade).

        When you upgrade from your current board to the new version, your forum and posts will be intact, but will look different that what you have now. It sounds like you are not a technical-type person. If that is true, then you would likely not have changed any templates in the software, and your conversion should be easy.

        If you have the capability of setting up a test installation, I strongly encourage you to do so, as well as backing everything up prior to conversion. It's just the smart way of doing things...

        thank you and renep i know u where joking
        130 dollar is good price for me than
        i will buy

        thank you all have a good day


        Comment

        widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X