Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indefinite software license - Question

Hi:

I was planning to Purchase VBulletin Forum only and I have few questions.

1. It says Indefinite software license - so no more recurring yearly fees for using the software on our website ?

2. How long do you intend to support this version with upto date patches and bug fixes ?

3. Since version 4.0 is not yet available, can you kindly publish / point to screen shots that show expanded URL in the browser?

Thanks

1. There were never fees to continue using, just getting updates, but yes these have gone away.

2. We will continue to support the product untill it is EOL, generally this would be 1-2 point releases into the next major version. (Major meaning vB5).

Comment

VB 4 URL + Domain / Sub-Domain Installation

Originally posted by ichetan View Post

3. Since version 4.0 is not yet available, can you kindly publish / point to screen shots that show expanded URL in the browser?

Thanks
      Can somebody answer the above question ?

Another quick question, [w.r.t Publishing Suite]

At first, I had decided to BUY the forum but looking into the features of Publishing suite, its worth a try.

However, here is the problem. I am not sure how all the pieces [blog, cms, forum, existing content] will fit together and thus want to know if we have to specify where on the domain [folder / sub-domain] the software will be installed ? Or is it OK to just specify the top-level domain name where it will be installed and later as per convenience install at a convenient folder or sub-domain ?

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X