Member area login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member area login

In discussions with my users, they've indicated they are interested in the new 4.0, and would like me to go ahead and purchase it while on sale.

The problem I have is I cannot log into my member area, I've tried resetting the password, I never receive any emails that I had in the past when I reset the password.

I've contacted Zachery, sales, as well as submitted a ticket, with no response.

Should I just call the 800 number to process the transaction?

Is there anyone available to help me with this?

Comment

Originally posted by odln018 View Post
      In discussions with my users, they've indicated they are interested in the new 4.0, and would like me to go ahead and purchase it while on sale.

The problem I have is I cannot log into my member area, I've tried resetting the password, I never receive any emails that I had in the past when I reset the password.

I've managed to eventually get through on the phone number. Note they can be quite busy!

To check the obvious, have you checked your junk folders etc..? I had to recover my username and password as well, and it all went smoothly.
      Alasdair Stewart || SolidPHP, Inc - www.solidphp.com
      # License, distribute and sell your PHP scripts - SPBAS licensing solution
      # Does your licensing provider have over 5 years of experience?

★ STOP PRESS! Click here for my FAQ on the changes for existing customers

Comment

If their not in your junk folder then i would suggest raising a support ticket, although ive heard their response time is very slow at the moment becuase alot of people are using the system.
        My Forums - A Forum dedicated to the horror films comprising the George A. Romero "Dead" series of films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieAndy View Post
          If their not in your junk folder then i would suggest raising a support ticket, although ive heard their response time is very slow at the moment becuase alot of people are using the system.
          Based on my own experience, I'd say 48 hours...

Phone is the best option IMHO, if they'd do it over the phone.

Comment

Same issue you have. No emails, nothing in spam.

Comment

Good to know I'm not alone

Ive opened support ticket. Guess I'll just wait to spend money.

Comment

VB Guys -
                Could I get this resolved today?

Comment

VB Guys -
                  Could I get this resolved today?
                  Ticket responses are taking days for many people, not hours.

Afraid you'll likely just need to be patient.

Comment

Unfortunately, I've had a ticket open for 3 days.

Hopefully it will get resolved before the 30th.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X