Question on current license expiry date and release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on current license expiry date and release date

My vBulletin lincense will expire on 23 January 2010.
    Assuming I now buy the vBulletin Publishing Suite v4 at a pre-sale discounted price of $130.
    If vBulletin Publishing Suite v4 is only released after 23 January 2010.

Questions
    Will I still get vBulletin Publishing Suite v4 at the discounted price?
    Or will I have to then pay more additional license fees?

Yes, you would still get vBulletin Publishing Suite at the discounted price.

Comment

If you have an active owned license now.

Your can download 3.8.4 PL1. The latest stable.

If vBulletin version 4 gets released, and your license is still active, you can download it for free. As if it was 3.8.5 or 3.9.0 ..

If vBulletin version 4 gets released, but your license has expired by now. You can't download any new versions, such as version 4.0.0. You will have to upgrade the license to the new structure, for $175 for just the forum, or $250 for the suite.

If you have an active owned license now, and you buy the publishing suite license structure for $130 now. Your expiry date is no longer valid, as your license changes and all 3.x and 4.x releases will be available to you. Your license remains active until version 5 gets released, at which point you have to upgrade to that license structure.

It's reasonable to assume that version 4 gets released before January 2010. But no ETA has been provider.

Comment

Originally posted by M3xital View Post
        Yes, you would still get vBulletin Publishing Suite at the discounted price.
        The discounted price is $130 for the suite, until October 30th, 2009. After this date, active license or not. The normal upgrade price of $250 applies.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
          The discounted price is $130 for the suite, until October 30th, 2009. After this date, active license or not. The normal upgrade price of $250 applies.
          Sorry did not explain my self clear, what i mean is that if he pays now the $130 for the Suite, like he was asking, he don't need to pay an additional fee if the Suite is released after his actual license expires (on 23 January 2010).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X