First time buy: vB4 Publishing Suite - question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time buy: vB4 Publishing Suite - question

If I would now buy a completely new vB publishing suite license because I, say, want the blog, or the PT, or later the blog and CMS.

But because version 4 is not out yet.

My members area shows version 3.8.4 PL1 as downloadable .zip

Because you paid for the "suite"

Are the currently available addons also downloadable?

Since you paid for them?

And because they're in the future suite release?

It would be good to have the 3.8.4 PL1 zip and the Blog 2.0.2 (and the PT and Impex) so you can start building the site (forum and blog) and upgrade to version 4.x suite when it's out?

Originally posted by Floris View Post
    Are the currently available addons also downloadable?
    No, it only say ---(* download available upon Gold Release)

Comment

Floris, that is a great question...and I would be interested in getting an official response. Seems only fair to give you those components since you prepaid for those same components for VB4.

Comment

Would be a bonus to see this implemented. As I didn't buy the blog before upgrading to the Suite. Would be nice to be able to, like Floris said, set things up and then upgrade to 4.0 once released.

Don't really see it happening as they are probably head over heels working on the 4.0. :|

Comment

It's been over 24 hours, and this is a friendly bump to get a reply from the staff. Appreciated

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=321013

Comment

I also bought the Publishing Suite. But before i didnt have a blog license.
              Where can i find the blog product? Or is that also going to be released with the Gold version of vB4.

Comment

Hello,

Can we please get an reply on this topic?

Comment

I think you'll get that upon GOLD release.
                  For version 3.x the Blog is a seperate product.

Comment

Originally posted by Arjan View Post
                    I think you'll get that upon GOLD release.
                    For version 3.x the Blog is a seperate product.
                    Dutch:
                    Ja dat dacht ik ookal, maar bedankt voor je reactie.

English:
                    Yes i also tought the same. But anyway thanks for your reply.

Comment

Your questions are composed in a confusing manner. Not trying to be rude, I'm just not sure who they are directed at... seems like a useful question though.

It would be good to have the 3.8.4 PL1 zip and the Blog 2.0.2 (and the PT and Impex) so you can start building the site (forum and blog) and upgrade to version 4.x suite when it's out?
                      For example, I'm not sure if you're answering your own question there or who the question is to...

Just a heads up is all. Maybe why they're not answering.

Comment

It's a little confusing the way your questions are worded. Not trying to be rude! I'm just not sure who they are directed to... seems like a useful question though.

For example, I'm not sure if you're answering your own question with a question or if it's a question at all; maybe a statement?

Just a heads up. Could be why they're not answering.

Comment

The Blog and PT are still available as downloads for those that purchased them. They are no longer available for sale as new products.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X