Branding Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branding Free

If we have the Branding Free option are we going to be required to pay for it again with the 4.0 or later releases??????
    I've Gone to find Myself, If I return before I get back (Keep Me Here)

This has been answered in the FAQ for vB 4
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
    "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
    "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

Originally posted by HMBeaty View Post
      A yes or no would have been nice, I've been reading so many threads the last few days but thanks, I'll look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandNIC View Post
        A yes or no would have been nice
        Not trying to be rude, but so would reading announcements/faq's or searching before starting ANOTHER vB 4 thread
        "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
        "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"

Comment

No, you are not required to pay the money.

Comment

Originally posted by HMBeaty View Post
            Not trying to be rude, but so would reading announcements/faq's or searching before starting ANOTHER vB 4 thread
            You're just being obstructive, if you know the answer why not just say so instead of getting on your high horse. Are you after a job with Jelsoft FFS?

I don't know the answer either but please don't answer a thread with a smart arse response, it would have been quicker to say yes or no rather than post a mundane response such as.

Originally posted by HMBeaty
            Why bother if you don't want to answer the question, then just don't bother to hit the reply button, simples.

Comment

Because again, if alot of the people here asking questions about vB 4 would search or read the FAQ, there wouldn't be so many MULTIPLE THREADS on the SAME THING

Comment

Maybe people just want to vent there anger at the new pricing structure.

Power to the people, I've always believed in that, the more people show there anger by creating new threads, the more IB will have to take notice. You only have to look at a handfull of the threads to see how unhappy the customers are.

Don't forget although we are all customers, we have all in our own little way made up a community, IB are pulling that community apart by it's unfair pricing structure.

VB/Jelsoft used to be a company that was user orientated now it seems as though the sole focus is to make money.

I've not been around any were near as long as some of the veterans on here, only 8 months if I'm truthfull, but yet I feel as though I'm being bullied into paying through the nose for something I have already paid for.

Yes some people will argue VB 4.0 is a new product, but that is beside the point. I was lead to believe after the initial £115.00 pay out I would only have to pay around £30.00 P/A which is no longer the case and this is my grievance.

I like any other member/customer have every right to make a new thread or post a reply on here with regards to anything that effects us, so if multiple threads are created then so be it. People have a right to be cautious, worried, apprehensive, ect, ect, when being asked to fork out so much money.

Comment

Branding fee is a one time payment.

Question answered, let's not fight ..

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post

Floris to the rescue.
                    Not trying to argue but we are just frustrated, Confused, Upset.
                    Need to vent.
                    It's just so many signed up with an understanding about the updates and that has changed,
                    I'm glad they at least are allowing us to keep something we paid for.
                    Coffee down, Time for Beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post

Not wanting to argue with you and you have many more posts than I and obviously are more in touch with the scene and the VB hierarchy & community than myself, but were are you getting this info from and how reliable are your sources?

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=faq#faq-11 <--- Branding info

http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=faq <--- Complete FAQ

Comment

Beaten by someone with 4 posts, CHABAAAANGGG!

Comment

Originally posted by floris View Post
                            beaten by someone with 4 posts, chabaaaanggg!
                            lol

Comment

4 posts but I read lots.... Only new to posting not the forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X