Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading to suite at a later date

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by v7web View Post
    So as a vB 3.8.X license holder it would actually be cheaper for me to update to the suite at a later date?

    Update to suite now would cost me $130
    Update to suite later would cost me $100

    Cool!
    No, the upgrade to the suite is for 4.0 classic forum licenses, you have a 3.x license.

    Leave a comment:


  • rossco_2005
    replied
    Originally posted by v7web View Post
    So as a vB 3.8.X license holder it would actually be cheaper for me to update to the suite at a later date?

    Update to suite now would cost me $130
    Update to suite later would cost me $100

    Cool!
    That would only work ($100) if you bought the vb4 license ($195). Meaning a total of $295.
    So you would save by paying right now during the presale.

    There really should be a sticky thread explaining all of the different purchase and upgrade paths... it would stop a lot of these threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • bass.exe21
    replied
    I think that would apply if you are bound by the vB4 license, which you are not... but thats from my understanding.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChopSuey
    replied
    Very awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • v7web
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    If you purchase a vBulletin 4 Classic license (forums only) you'll be able to upgrade directly to the suite at a later time for 100USD.
    So as a vB 3.8.X license holder it would actually be cheaper for me to update to the suite at a later date?

    Update to suite now would cost me $130
    Update to suite later would cost me $100

    Cool!

    Leave a comment:


  • dabollicks
    replied
    Will the extra support be included at no extra cost if we upgrade at a later date?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ian99
    replied
    So we are bound by the 3.8 licence and not the 4.x licence.

    Okay - thanks for the information - didn't realise there were two types of V4 classic.

    Leave a comment:


  • belinea
    replied
    When I use the Pre-Order, I have to pay NOW, but I receive the product (vB4), when it´s available. vB4 is in Alpha-Testing Stage, so it´s possilble, that vB4 Final is available Sommer 2010 or so.

    Or have I to pay until vB4 Final is available?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zachery
    replied
    Your free upgrade is under the vBulletin 3.x terms. The offer is to vBulletin 4.x license holders.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ian99
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    If you purchase a vBulletin 4 Classic license (forums only) you'll be able to upgrade directly to the suite at a later time for 100USD.
    So what is the difference between this offer above for $100 and having the free upgrade to vBulletin 4 Classic - upgrading that to the suite should also cost $100 then?

    So why is it $130 now and $100 if you go via the classic.

    I'm confused....

    Leave a comment:


  • Zachery
    replied
    If you purchase a vBulletin 4 Classic license (forums only) you'll be able to upgrade directly to the suite at a later time for 100USD.

    Leave a comment:


  • macca83
    replied
    So just to clarify, if i buy the forums only for now, then want to add the suite, i will have to pay $195 plus $285?

    Leave a comment:


  • Urora
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    The suite is only 130 USD right now.
    I bought the forums 2 days ago.. for 195.. I was told if wanted to upgrade to the suite AFTER its releaseed.. i would pay the 235..

    (maybe has something to do when being a new customer /shrug)

    Leave a comment:


  • Zachery
    replied
    Sorry, the suite is 235 right now and the price will go back up to 285 after the sale is over.

    Leave a comment:


  • macca83
    replied
    Not for a new customer it isnt

    Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X