Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading to suite at a later date

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I think that would apply if you are bound by the vB4 license, which you are not... but thats from my understanding.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by v7web View Post
      So as a vB 3.8.X license holder it would actually be cheaper for me to update to the suite at a later date?

      Update to suite now would cost me $130
      Update to suite later would cost me $100

      Cool!
      That would only work ($100) if you bought the vb4 license ($195). Meaning a total of $295.
      So you would save by paying right now during the presale.

      There really should be a sticky thread explaining all of the different purchase and upgrade paths... it would stop a lot of these threads.

      http://filesharingtalk.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by v7web View Post
        So as a vB 3.8.X license holder it would actually be cheaper for me to update to the suite at a later date?

        Update to suite now would cost me $130
        Update to suite later would cost me $100

        Cool!
        No, the upgrade to the suite is for 4.0 classic forum licenses, you have a 3.x license.

        Comment

        widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X