Active Leased License Upgrade During Pre-Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Leased License Upgrade During Pre-Sale

I have an active leased license that I would like to upgrade to the classic forum license as I do not require the CMS or blog for this particular license. I know that there is a lot of confusion as of right now as to specific details, but I was wondering if there would be an option, during the pre-sale with possible discounts for a forum-only license as well. Personally, I have no problem with purchasing the full suite license for this one, but if I did that, would there be an option to disable at least the CMS (or maybe an option to download either the suite or classic forum)?

I understand that there are tons of questions like these being asked at this time. I simply want to take advantage of these savings while they are being offered as well as to be sure I will be able to run the software like I would like to.

Thank you,
    Shon
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    --General Douglas MacArthur

There will be no options available on the forum only product. The forum only license is 175.

Comment

Thank you for the clarification on that. I would assume that there would be no option to disable the CMS or blog with the suite.

I'll see what I can come up with to work around this.

Again, thank you for your response!

Shon

Comment

You will be able to disable the CMS and the BLogs easily, there are on off switches.

Comment

Ahh, I will definitely be going with the suite. That answers all of my questions!

Thanks again,
          Shon

Comment

Originally posted by Shon View Post
            Ahh, I will definitely be going with the suite. That answers all of my questions!

Thanks again,
            Shon
            Just be aware that when VB5 comes out it'll probably cost more to upgrade to the VB5 Suite than the VB5 Forum only.

No one's been able to confirm yet whether we'll be able to "downgrade" from the VB4 Suite to the VB5 Forums Only so you're potentially tying yourself into a more expensive upgrade path in the future...

Comment

Working...
            X