Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who pay for vB4 ? that he can show a Demo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who pay for vB4 ? that he can show a Demo ?

still till now i dont see any demo from the members here who pay for vB4 ?

im not going to pay for the product till i see demo

Originally posted by H2k View Post
    still till now i dont see any demo from the members here who pay for vB4 ?

im not going to pay for the product till i see demo
    You won't see a demo, there isn't one.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

how come there is no demo ... you mean there is no members here pay for vB4 yet ?

Comment

and there wont be one till its in beta as its still in alpha testing just now

there is a lot off ppl pay for it but its not released yet

Comment

how come there is no demo ... you mean there is no members here pay for vB4 yet ?
          People have paid for it in advance but it has not been released yet.

Comment

i know this posted many time ... but this is not fair how come i pay for something that i dont see it .. anyway thanks for the answer will be waiting till they release it in public

Comment

i know this posted many time ... but this is not fair how come i pay for something that i dont see it .. anyway thanks for the answer will be waiting till they release it in public
              That's cool, however potentially you pay a lot more doing it that way.

Comment

i would love an ESTIMATED release date. that would make me much happier. my biggest question is, does my license date start at my preorder date or the date i receive the software??

two dates i would really like to know. then i would be happy to cash in my discount.

Comment

Originally posted by ricerice View Post
                  my biggest question is, does my license date start at my preorder date or the date i receive the software??
                  Thats a very good question, Im interested in the answer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                    People have paid for it in advance but it has not been released yet.
                    Originally posted by Amazon.com, octobre 30th 2006
                    Windows Vista is available for pre-sale on AMAZON.COM
                    Windows Vista is now available for pre-sale on AMAZON.COM. Versions and pricing appear below. Availability: January 30, 2007.
                    http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-111...hreadID=200176

Ok, now tell me it is RARE to see that kind of technique... You were able to purchase Windows Vista Pre-Sales package 2 months before it is released officially... and the package was just a license key to access it on the web... not even a demo. i know because on the day of that announce, i recorded my entry on amazon and paid for the pre-sales package on the day announced...

same for Windows 7:
                    Today I want to let everyone know you can pre-order Windows 7 on Walmart.com and save over 50% off the regular price.
                    http://checkoutblog.com/entries/2009..._upgrade_.aspx

people here complain about a well known technique... but hey, it's not because you did not do it elsewhere that it is illegal!
                    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Originally posted by ricerice View Post
                      i would love an ESTIMATED release date. that would make me much happier. my biggest question is, does my license date start at my preorder date or the date i receive the software??

two dates i would really like to know. then i would be happy to cash in my discount.
                      If you purchase/upgrade to vB4 your license doesn't expire for any of vB4 so the date doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by voiponline View Post
                        If you purchase/upgrade to vB4 your license doesn't expire for any of vB4 so the date doesn't matter.
                        That is correct..vB 4 license doesnt expire for the life of the vB 4 product, the vB 4 license will only expire when vB 5 is released, then you must upgrade to vB 5 license.
                        <--that is my own guess...correct me if im wrong..
                        Pixel Playground
                        vB Skins.. Supplying Skins for the little guys....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vicros View Post
                          That is correct..vB 4 license doesnt expire for the life of the vB 4 product, the vB 4 license will only expire when vB 5 is released, then you must upgrade to vB 5 license.
                          <--that is my own guess...correct me if im wrong..
                          You are wrong. There will be nothing forcing you to upgrade to 5.0, just as there is nothing forcing you to upgrade to 4.0.
                          CHIMPIE | SKYWARN | EMTLIFE

Comment

vB4.0 has not been released, and your already talking about vB5? I doubt that the pricing plan will be the same, really pointless discussion in that.

the vB 4 license will only expire when vB 5 is released, then you must upgrade to vB 5 license.
                            and you can guarantee that fact?
                            Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Originally posted by nexialys View Post
                              http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-111...hreadID=200176

Ok, now tell me it is RARE to see that kind of technique... You were able to purchase Windows Vista Pre-Sales package 2 months before it is released officially... and the package was just a license key to access it on the web... not even a demo. i know because on the day of that announce, i recorded my entry on amazon and paid for the pre-sales package on the day announced...

same for Windows 7:

http://checkoutblog.com/entries/2009..._upgrade_.aspx

people here complain about a well known technique... but hey, it's not because you did not do it elsewhere that it is illegal!
                              Both versions of Windows had already gone through betas at that stage and there were literally millions of video, pictures and reviews all over the Internet.

Windows 7 took that further with a public beta that was 100% free for everyone. I definitely don't see vBS taking that approach.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X