Thinking of doing the $130.00 suite thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of doing the $130.00 suite thing

Okay quick question to help make my mind up want to hear from vb here.

1. I assume if I buy the suite upgrade for 130.00 since I have a vb owned license I get all the software listed and upgrades are free for the life of vb 4.0 nice deal I think.

2. Now here is the clincher with your pre-sales offer. No one gets to look at the software this is a blind sale. The reason I was thinking of going for the suite is because I was gonna buy VBSEO but your software is going to do SEO as well. So since VBSEO is a proven thing do you have a test site I can see to see how your SEO works if its compariable? The cost to do your suite upgrade or VBSEO are about the same so just hoping to see how the SEO is going to work

Thanks,

Chuck

Originally posted by omegatron View Post
    Okay quick question to help make my mind up want to hear from vb here.

1. I assume if I buy the suite upgrade for 130.00 since I have a vb owned license I get all the software listed and upgrades are free for the life of vb 4.0 nice deal I think.

2. Now here is the clincher with your pre-sales offer. No one gets to look at the software this is a blind sale. The reason I was thinking of going for the suite is because I was gonna buy VBSEO but your software is going to do SEO as well. So since VBSEO is a proven thing do you have a test site I can see to see how your SEO works if its compariable? The cost to do your suite upgrade or VBSEO are about the same so just hoping to see how the SEO is going to work

Thanks,

Chuck
    I'm not from vB...but....

The answer to 1) is definitely yes. Although your owned license ceases and a new license is created, valid for the life of vB4. Owned licenses as such don't exist any more.

For 2), there is no test site at present, nor is there likely to be before the pre sale offer expires. However it's fair to say vBseo does rather more than just the URLs and I know they plan to continue to provide their product for vB4. I'm not a user of vBseo so I'm not commenting on its merits, just saying that vB4 isn't going to make vBseo redundant, it just has a friendly URLs feature.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X