Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying the Publishing Suite, but use only the forum part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying the Publishing Suite, but use only the forum part?

I want to by the vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite (upgrade) to give it a try, but in production I want only to use the vBulletin forum part in the start period.

Is this possible? Buying the Publishing Suite but only use the forum part?

thanks,
    p.

yep

Comment

good question, i want to do same, anyone?

Comment

According to the FAQ just posted by Wayne Luke - yes. Turn them off in the ACP
        vBulletin Owner since 2002!

Comment

quick faq is posted here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320893

Comment

Of course this is possible. Wayne just posted a FAQ thread that answers this.

8) I don't want to run CMS or Blogs and just want to buy the vBulletin Forum 4.0 upgrade. Why isn't it on Sale?

We have decided to highlight the Suite as the best deal going forward. We feel this is the best investment for you at this time. If you do not wish to use the CMS or Blogs at this time, you can disable them.

Comment

Important is also, you will have to disable features from Suite product. Wayne Luke said, there will be no possibility to download Classic forum product with Suite license.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X