Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leased License upgrade query

Hi All

I've searched through the questions on this subject & cant seem to find the answer I'm looking for, so apologies if it's already been covered.

I currently have a Leased License which expires in April 2010

*IF* I went down the Pre Sale Upgrade for $130 path does this then give me a Full License for the life of v4.0?

Or, do I then have to pay again when my current Leased License expires in April 2010?

..and finally, what will happen to my current License for v3.8.4 PL1 if I go down the Pre Sale upgrade path wrt my current forum does that become null & void, or still active & just simply upgrade the forum to v4.0 when it appears?

TIA

You can upgrade, but once your license expires, you will need to buy the hew 4.0 license to get 4.0 support

Comment

I asked this question in vB Support:

Sorry about this, but I just want to check before I purchase this. If I upgrade my leased license to Suite for $130, then it will be owned and wont run out during the vB4 Series?

Thanks

That's correct.

Best Regards,
      Colin Frei
      vBulletin Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by musado View Post
        Hi All

I've searched through the questions on this subject & cant seem to find the answer I'm looking for, so apologies if it's already been covered.

I currently have a Leased License which expires in April 2010

*IF* I went down the Pre Sale Upgrade for $130 path does this then give me a Full License for the life of v4.0?

Or, do I then have to pay again when my current Leased License expires in April 2010?
        You would not have to pay anything until 5.0 is released and then only if you choose to upgrade to it.
        ..and finally, what will happen to my current License for v3.8.4 PL1 if I go down the Pre Sale upgrade path wrt my current forum does that become null & void, or still active & just simply upgrade the forum to v4.0 when it appears?

TIA
        It will remain active and you simply switch to 4.0 when it is released.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification guys

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X