Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Membership Management & Billing Features For Vbulletin 4.0 ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Management & Billing Features For Vbulletin 4.0 ?????

Have any of the membership management features of vbulletin been improved or fixed with version 4.0?

Can we restrict categories and groups of articles in the CMS for different classes of members? Meaning that only PAID members can access the content?

Also, I see no mention of CCBILL on your list of payment gateways. Where did it go? Did you drop CCBILL with version vbulletin 4?

Have you fixed it so we can USE RECURRING BILLING with authorize.net or any other payment gateway (currently it says we can do it only with paypal)?

Any other enhanced features regarding memberships and paid subscriptions offered or coming?

There are many solutions out there that can run a membership site such as wordpress using wishlist member, membergate, subhub, etc. But, if vbulletin could incorporate more functionality, including an affiliate module it would be great.

Anyone here currently using vbulletin to run a paid membership site?

VB 4.0 is not released. No one knows what is. That should end, endless debate. But yes, any staff member might help you.

Comment

This is an important question for me as well. I have been trying to use a separate CMS system with a vBulletin forum, using aMember as the registration system for the former. Unfortunately, the linkup between the two has been a truly pitiful experience, with no support coming from either side.

I would be extremely interested in using a unified system, but having an ability to have free CMS articles and paid CMS articles is essential for me.

Thanks.

Comment

From what the staff has posted and from screenshots, that certainly seems possible. It looks like when you create an article you have the option of selecting which usergroups are allowed to view content in each article. Selecting only your paid groups for access should accomplish what you want.

Comment

The best way of getting questions like these answered seems to be opening up a support ticket.

Comment

Any updates on this? Please explain more about the subscription features.

Comment

CCBilll is in vB4.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Is authorize.net included in the subscriptions

Comment

It would be nice to have a control panel for credit card transactions and be able to use Authorize.net directly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X