URL Formats in VB4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL Formats in VB4

I notice VB4 will have search engine friendly URLs. On my forum there are a number of links to the existing URLs. Will it be possible to retain VB3x URLs in a VB4 forum?

I know it's bound to have been answered and that everyone is in a bad mood, and I apologise - a yes or no is quicker than saying "search for it" as I've already been searching for hours. Without a demo it's tricky to find answers to this sort of thing.

Originally posted by vord View Post
    I notice VB4 will have search engine friendly URLs. On my forum there are a number of links to the existing URLs. Will it be possible to retain VB3x URLs in a VB4 forum?

I know it's bound to have been answered and that everyone is in a bad mood, and I apologise - a yes or no is quicker than saying "search for it" as I've already been searching for hours. Without a demo it's tricky to find answers to this sort of thing.
    Yes, there are several levels of friendly URLs and one of them is to keep the same URL format.

Comment

That's a big relief - many thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X