My forum and blog licence vs. new suite license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My forum and blog licence vs. new suite license

I have paid for forum license plus for the blog license.
    I surly want to go with new suite, but do not understand the price policy.

Currently my forum license is not active, because I havent renewed (I was in expectation with vb4 and somehow didnt renewed, althoug I did few times before). My Blog license is active.

I can blame only my selft for not having my forum license active.

But

Why my upgrade option is harsh bargain? Upgrade in presale is more expensive than new license? I have paid so far for two products that are packed in the suite, I did pay also few years of support.

I hope this is mistake.

Other than that, I am happy to buy new product that I was so expecting for few years now.
    I dont even mind the new price, because I hope that it will speed up development.

I just dont understand the discount policy.... upgrade vs. new buy in pre-sale.

I am in the same boat.

I've just paid my lifetime license 1 month ago just for wait for the vb4 suite.

Now I'm screwed up : if I updrade to the vB4 suite, I spend more money that if I were a new customer ! LOL

thank you jelsoft, I have so much money to spend

Comment

I was going to ask this too, my owned licence expired 27th August last, I didn't renew it because I was waiting for vB4.

When I login to http://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php I have two options for the the full suite;

1)Purchase New = $235
      2)Upgrade Existing = $250

So basically I'm been charged more because I'm and existing vB customer.

Just don't get it at all !!!

-Patrick

Comment

This is no longer the case, feel free to delete this thread.
        Thank you for fix

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X