Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant access members area

hello.

there seems to be a problem when i click on forgot password. it tells me no data was found.

however when i click forgot members number, it send it to my email.

so now i have a number but no password. and i cant log in.

need help

thank u

You can use the lost password link to reset your customer password:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/lostpw.php

Comment

LOL....I clicked on that damn thing for an hour before I finally got logged in. I think it was broken.

Comment

I had the same poblem: wasn't recognising my Customer Number, although it was valid and I have a current license.

I submitted a Support Ticket. Within about an hour, I got a response and they set up a new Customer Number for me.

Comment

lucky my vB license is not expired yet..

the renewal function is gone...only keep asking me to buy the 4.0 things all the time..and registering a new license!..

don't really know why vB didn't have the renewal function integrated/ready before launching the website.

As a current member, I'm so freaking confused and disappointed. Called the 1800 numbers 3 times, got cut-off two times from a sales rep and the lady. 3rd time, finally a lady asked me to leave a message for the sales supervisor, as he was busy as per her excuse. But still no reply after 7 hrs.

Comment

They are overwhelmed. Please be patient.

Comment

no use
              you need to make a new one 00000

Comment

windows password key 8.0

Comment

sorry ,make some wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by imprezion View Post
                    don't really know why vB didn't have the renewal function integrated/ready before launching the website.
                    Because there are no more renewals.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X