v4.0 Suite Upgrade - Owned Licensed Non Active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbe View Post
    Even today, many prefer MS XP to Vista and maybe even the upcoming Windows 7 (they choose to not pay and upgrade)
    And some of us are foolish and jumped to Vista way too early - like when it was released. And now can't wait for 7 so things will work right...

Thanks for the clarifications on upgrading. i still think the new info shouldn't have gone live until the new shopping cart was complete and had everything in it - including upgrade prices for all situations, especially considering there really were only three situations: 1. Owned active, 2. Owned non-active and 3. Leased - Four if you want to count brand new licenses.

Ah well, we've all done it but luckily for most of us - we don't have super large sites that get hopped on by a large community.

Comment

Well, I think it was all the concerns/negative posts the last few days that made them change the pricing structure for expired owners..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadoeWolfe View Post
        And some of us are foolish and jumped to Vista way too early - like when it was released. And now can't wait for 7 so things will work right...
        haha, something to think about

---> vB4 Upgrade quickly now but kinks worked out in vB5 (and needed features) - so better to wait and go from v3.8 to vB5???)

Comment

Originally posted by turbe View Post
          haha, something to think about

---> vB4 Upgrade quickly now but kinks worked out in vB5 (and needed features) - so better to wait and go from v3.8 to vB5???)
          I am assuming (yeah, yeah - I know what that gets you ), but I am assuming that the extended testing and development time with no clear release date means they are going to make sure v4 runs damn close to perfect when it comes out. And it's just money, right?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X