No announcement yet.

VB4 - Photopost Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some sorting problems, but it seems to work (Photopost Pro <-> vB4). Just checked, PP7.0.1 works with 4.0.2.
    Some problems are considered as features (e.g. double breadcrumbs), but no doubt it works.

Comment

Was posted at their forum - http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3007

Comment

Am I blind or you are talking about Photoplog (different script) and question is about Photopost?

Comment

Why do people keep linking to PhotoPlog.com when this thread is about PhotoPost. It's almost like people are intentionally trying to spam PhotoPlog.

Comment

I guess that's because the names look kind of similar to eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by WildRover View Post
              Anyone upgraded to Vb4 Forum and had problems with Photopost integrating?
              I've had nothing but problems integrating vb4 with Photopost. Crap support and 6 months later I still don't have a functioning Photopost installation.

Comment

Originally posted by Demaree View Post
                I've had nothing but problems integrating vb4 with Photopost. Crap support and 6 months later I still don't have a functioning Photopost installation.
                Yup that's the problem I have with the company and that's why I will not be buying any of their gallery products as owning the classifieds is bad enough.

The entire company seems to be a one man show and the problem with support is when he does help he talks to you like you have the same level of knowledge about the product(s) as he does.

Comment

Working...
                X