No announcement yet.

Planning on Purchasing vBul

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Planning on Purchasing vBul

    Hi everyone,

    I haven't had time to look through the forums, so I'm not sure if this has been answered before.

    I'm looking to buy a vBulletin Licence (the one year licence) this Friday, but I understand that a completely new version is being released soon (v4). So my question is, would it be better to wait for this new release to purchase this licence, or should I go ahead and buy the latest available version this Friday?

    Also, if I do buy the licence this Friday, is it free to upgrade to v4?


  • #2
    At this time you would be better to wait to see what they are going to charge for the stand alone forum software package.


    • #3
      Is there any official release date as of yet?


      • #4
        You will have to let vB managers answer that question.


        • #5
          Originally posted by Windian View Post
          Is there any official release date as of yet?
          Still not out of alpha yet and you are talking about official release. Don't expect it early but expect it going out very soon. I mean life of 4.X is not more because IB sucks.


          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.