paypal for vb4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal for vb4

hwn will be a option to pay the vb upgrade using paypal ?

I hope so too, I receive funds into Paypal from subscribers etc and had used it previously to pay for all my licences, but don't see it as an option on the current (new) order page ...

Comment

Incredibly annoying

I broke down and decided I'd do the pre-purchase to save a buck. While your order form says PayPal is accepted, there's no option to pay with PP.

So I got out the credit card and put that info in, only to be told by your payment processor that my card was rejected because of "suspicion of manipulation" whatever in the hell that means. I just used the card this morning to buy gas, so I know it's fine.

Guys, can you please get this fixed? I really want to give you my money but you won't take it.

Comment

Not sure how I missed your thread so I apologize for doubling it up. But this thread has a staffer looking into this very issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Edrondol View Post
          Not sure how I missed your thread so I apologize for doubling it up. But this thread has a staffer looking into this very issue.
          In that thread:

Paypal is experiencing issues with the IPN system at this time and it has been disabled in our system until it is resolved. If you wish to use Paypal, please try again later.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X