Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Own blog, project tools, forum whats the upgrade price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rootsxrocks
    replied
    Originally posted by ViViD View Post
    Hello,
    If no decision is going to be made for discount price of vBlog and Project, I ask the on of the official staff to please state , I didn't find any official statement about this and I'm waiting for an official state.

Regards
    I have a support ticket in asking exactly this, will let you know the answer.

Leave a comment:

• ViViD
    replied
    Hello,
    If no decision is going to be made for discount price of vBlog and Project, I ask one of the official staff to please state , I didn't find any official statement about this and I'm waiting for an official statement.

Regards
    Last edited by ViViD; Tue 20 Oct '09, 12:21pm.

Leave a comment:

• Darkimmortal
    replied
    Originally posted by NokStar View Post
    Oh god my license expired yesterday. This is the best nightmare ever.
    Now i have to pay full $235? even i had blogs, project tools etc.. everything active until yesterday.

I think they should give $130 for people who had active licenses in this month too. (October)
    And some small drop of price to ppl who already got blog addon.
    I agree, that seems highly unfair.

EDIT: Oh, you're in luck...

My license has expired during the pre-sale window – what are my options?

Pre-sale pricing is only valid for licenses that are current, however, we have extended customer pre-sale pricing to licenses that are due to expire during the pre-sale window. You can upgrade to vBulletin 4.0 Suite with this offer.

Last edited by Darkimmortal; Mon 19 Oct '09, 10:10am.

Leave a comment:

• rootsxrocks
    replied
    civil approaches such as this seem to still not be addressed, While people that let there licence expire are being accommodated.
    So much for Honor and integrity

Leave a comment:

• NokStar
    replied
    Now i have to pay full $235? even i had blogs, project tools etc.. everything active until yesterday.

I think they should give $130 for people who had active licenses in this month too. (October)

Leave a comment:

• rootsxrocks
    replied
    Originally posted by Shelby View Post
    Yeah,

If Bulletin blog was still a separate product and Internet Brands honored the licenses, how would they make money hand over fist. Just give Internet Brands your 130 dollars and be happy they didn't charge you more.
    I just expect the 120 dollars I paid for blogs and projects in August to have the really presale deal I said elsewhere 55.00 is what I expect to pay but really its 5.00 hell I just gave them 323.00 August 14th.

and when can I expect to install it just give me a straight answer and a fair price and Ill gladly get with the program

Leave a comment:

• Shelby
    replied
    Yeah,

If Vbulletin blog was still a seperate product and Internet Brands honored the licenses, how would they make money hand over fist. Just give Internet Brands your 130 dollars and be happy they didn't charge you more.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Nothing new here guys - the fact that these were being rolled into the Suite was announced back in July:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313820

Leave a comment:

• Httpeasyhost
    replied
    same here i have this to why pay 130 more

Leave a comment:

• NokStar
    started a topic Own blog, project tools, forum whats the upgrade price?

Own blog, project tools, forum whats the upgrade price?

Hi i already own Blogs addon and Project tools.
    I can see vbsuite giving blog as inbuilt product.
    So i have to pay $130 to upgrade even i already have blogs with me.?

Update:

Last edited by NokStar; Wed 14 Oct '09, 1:28am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X