Upgrading from leased license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading from leased license

I have a leased license, set to expire in January and today I came across the promotional email from Jelsoft, saying that I can upgrade to their new full suit license for US$ 130, does this hold true for leased license owners or is it just for owned license users?

Yes, the $130 upgrade offer applies to leased licenses, too

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh View Post
      I have a leased license, set to expire in January and today I came across the promotional email from Jelsoft, saying that I can upgrade to their new full suit license for US$ 130, does this hold true for leased license owners or is it just for owned license users?
      Now that's just Screwed up if I have to pay the same amount after just purchasing the entire suite in modular form for some180+60+60 if I recall correct 300.00 with a lifetime licence under the terms of free upgrades for a year. and renewal of the upgrades at $60,

If Jelsoft can just toss out the old agreement and make a new deal whats to not expect them to just walk out and stop further development or updates.

My faith is shaken
      Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsxrocks View Post
        Now that's just Screwed up if I have to pay the same amount after just purchasing the entire suite in modular form for some180+60+60 if I recall correct 300.00 with a lifetime licence under the terms of free upgrades for a year. and renewal of the upgrades at $60,

If Jelsoft can just toss out the old agreement and make a new deal whats to not expect them to just walk out and stop further development or updates.

My faith is shaken
        Nothing says you can't keep running the version you purchased. If you have a owned license, you're not required to upgrade unless you want the new features.

If you don't upgrade you will still get updates on your current 3.8 version until your update period expires

There is no charge to upgrade to 4.0 Forums but unfortunately the blogs are no longer going to be part of that, and you will have to upgrade to the Publishing Suite to get the new blogs.

Comment

Well I want the suite, I planned that from the beginning and knew it contained the integration, therefore I expected by purchasing the entire set 323.00 in august, it would be a fair upgrade and get me online sooner. I am waiting on this one to release in order to finish my site. still I just want to know how much longer I can expect.
          Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by zeloreo View Post
            Yes, the $130 upgrade offer applies to leased licenses, too
            Thanks zeloreo

Comment

Originally posted by rootsxrocks View Post
              Well I want the suite, I planned that from the beginning and knew it contained the integration, therefore I expected by purchasing the entire set 323.00 in august, it would be a fair upgrade and get me online sooner. I am waiting on this one to release in order to finish my site. still I just want to know how much longer I can expect.

I'm with you there, I would love to have even a rough estimate of when 4.0 will be released. Truth is I'd be happy with a beta release date, at least then I can start working on integration so when the final release is out I can put it online.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X