Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought 4.0 upgrade suite

Hi, I'm lost here...

I just bought the $130 upgrade suite. Now when will the "GOLD" release 4.0 release? I would like to plan and at least start reading the manual. Is there a manual? PDF I hope?

Also, don't you think a 4.0 section should be created?

Will mods for 3.7 work with 4.0? If not, I hope 4.0 mods come out ASAP! We need a 4.0 section??????

Thnaks

How did you get the $130 price? The only thing I can see is $235. I am already a 3.84 user. I am ready to upgrade for the $130 like they promised in the email I got.
    You can pay more...but you can't buy better than the Ford.

Comment

Agreed, I saw the $130. email we got, and I saw a notice where the purchase part of the web site wasn't done yet, but I didn't see anywhere that I could actually buy the $130. that was offered yet

Comment

I see only upgrades on my inactive license ($195 or $235). The active one, I can't upgrade at all.

I just bought the $130 upgrade suite. Now when will the "GOLD" release 4.0 release?
        "When it will be ready." = no release time, but thank you for paying

Comment

Originally posted by howard007 View Post
          Hi, I'm lost here...

I just bought the $130 upgrade suite. Now when will the "GOLD" release 4.0 release? I would like to plan and at least start reading the manual. Is there a manual? PDF I hope?

Also, don't you think a 4.0 section should be created?

Will mods for 3.7 work with 4.0? If not, I hope 4.0 mods come out ASAP! We need a 4.0 section??????

Thnaks
          A bit premature.
          Not all mods will work, especially when it comes to template changes.
          Since mods are not supported here your question should be directed to those mods you want to see ported over on vbulletin.org.
          ...steven
          www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
          bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
          "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Originally posted by lovefords View Post
            How did you get the $130 price? The only thing I can see is $235. I am already a 3.84 user. I am ready to upgrade for the $130 like they promised in the email I got.
            Originally posted by zeloreo View Post
            Agreed, I saw the $130. email we got, and I saw a notice where the purchase part of the web site wasn't done yet, but I didn't see anywhere that I could actually buy the $130. that was offered yet
            If you have a current license, then if you scroll down to where your licenses are listed and select the vB4 Suite option you will then see an instant discount be applied of $120 resulting in a $130 net cost.
            [URL="http://coolscifi.com"]Cool Sci-Fi[/URL="http://coolscifi.com"] | [URL="http://awalkerbit.me"]Walking Dead[/URL="awalkerbit.me"]

Comment

Originally posted by zeloreo View Post
              its underneath the $235/$195

where it says
              Upgrade Existing

under that you see

vBulletin Forum
              click on the drop down selection to the right...

Comment

It took me a little bit to see the upgrade fee of $130 as it's at the bottom of the page. I believe you first have to login. Once I bought it, I received an email saying I would be notified when the "GOLD" version is released. So now I paid for it and now I have to wait for it with no expected date. Something doesn't sound correct here and we're in the USA! Some more details such as, a release will be in x days would be helpful.

As far as the MODS for 4.0. Why would I post a question on 4.0 mods in 3.7 section? Again, I'm missing something here? They need to open a 4.0 section NOW!

Comment

Thanks for the information people.

Comment

when will 4.0 be available? What are we talking about? weeks? months? Please, we need a hint.

I really need to know how long I have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by glock22 View Post
                      when will 4.0 be available? What are we talking about? weeks? months? Please, we need a hint.

I really need to know how long I have to wait.
                      Once again; "When it is ready". This is probabaly the only answer we will get.

Comment

It is absurd that the design of this purchase page makes it so difficult to actually spend money when you want to. Maybe if I could just be told one more time to "scroll down". What the heck is wrong with making it easy? The people who design the vBul websites are not user friendly. I like the product but their sites are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by lovefords View Post
                          You need to click the "Customer Login" link in the top right corner of the purchase screen. If your license is active than you'll get the upgrade price from the email.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Wayne,

Is there a reason why the team hasn't created a 4.0 forum section and also have a mod 4.0 section yet? It would only make sense to do this now vs later?

Any reason why no further info. on an expected gold release? Surely, one doesn't just wake up in the AM and say "Release"!

Comment

Honestly could it be a bit more obscure? The tab is not square front and center, and then when you do log on it tells you the 2 pages are not integrated yet. After a few twirls on the merry-go-round it becomes evident. I don't understand why JelSoft's customer approach can not be straightforward, I always have to figure out what language they are speaking today. None the less the product is good but they never seem to be quite ready to actually do business.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X